👤When A Bunny Explodes👤

As soon as Win reached the mansion, he opened the gate using the remote, and parked his car on the parking lot... When he got out of the car and walked to the entrance door, he can still hear people talking at inside.. He rolled his eyes before he slammed the door open making everyone's eyes, look at him..

Win just looked at them blankly before he proceeded to the couch where Lucid sat and he asked him when he didn't noticed the man he wants to saw..

"Where's P' Grandpa?" He asked Lucid politely and the old man answered.

"He just go to the bathroom Win" He said and Win nodded lightly before he lookednat the others who was listening to what he will going to say but Win just stared at them for a good 2 minutes and he rolled his eyes to them before he decided to go to their bedroom where he is sure that Bright was using the bathroom there.

As soon as he entered the room, he also heard the bathroom door opened and a very sweaty Bright came out, still breathing hard and fast like he just ran from a 200 kilometers marathon.

Win furrowed his brows before he asked Bright.

"What happened to you? Why the heck are you sweaty?" He asked and Bright startled before he gulped and answered Win nervously.

"Ugh. N-nothing I just peed" Bright said.

"Peed? Then why are you sweaty?" He asked again.

"W-Who's sweaty?" Bright asked before he wiped the beads of sweats on his forehead and some trickling down his neck and his shirt.

"Oh! I already know!" Win saidband smirked knowingly at Bright.

"W-What?" Bright asked nervously afraid to be caught.

"There's someone here who just came off from a quick masturbation I think... though, I'm okay with it, BUT,... Who the heck is the person you're imagining while doing it?!" Win said and looked at Bright with serious and murderous gaze..

Bright sighed when he was caught before he answered.

"Okay. I admit it.. I did that and the one I'm imagining is,, who could it be? Of course! It's you!! Becausebof that fitted jeans you're wearing! That damn butt is seducing me while you walk!" Bright said as he avoided eye contact on Win and his cheeks was a slight tint of pink..

Win bursted out laughing before he walk near Bright and wrapped his arms around the latter's neck and pull him for a delicate and sloppy kiss.. When they break apart, both panting, Bright smiled at him and breathed heavily before he spoke.

"We should head back down.. They're still there you know... They want to tell you something, regarding Pam.." Bright spoke.

"What will I get when I obey what you say?" Win said challengingly..

"Hmm.. A lollipop tonight?" Bright said and Win immediately hook his arms around Bright's shoulder and start to walk to the bedroom door to the stairs and to the living room where the family is waiting for Bright and Win...

When they reached the living room, Day immediately stood up and spoke.

"Sun honey, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this.. I thought it would be good, but it will be risky and will be hard for you... Thank god they knock some senses on me.. We just want to protect you from Pam knowing that you need to secure your safety cause you're pregnant.." Day said and Win was very respectful at what he did. He rolled his eyes at his mother...

"I can handle myself." He said.

"No.. Don't be too confident Sun" Copper interrupted and stood next to Day