👤I Would👤

Here's an update for y'all.😊

***********************************

Bright is enjoying his late night coffee in the balcony of his house. Only 3 days left and Win will finally back. He can't wait to see his wife again.

Ex-wife Bright.

His mind said, making him sighed in pain at the thought of Win as his Ex-Wife now and not his legal and current wife. He opened his phone and looked at his wallpaper, the picture of a smiling Win with his eyes disappearing with such happiness. He just looked at it and everything came back to him rushing, the pain and regret hunts him again.

Just when he is about to sighed again, a song was played from the radio of his neighbor, fit for his sorrows and regrets that he let Win leave without sorting all problems caused by a slight secret that he feared to share to his wife..

(Play the song above. Now!!!)

***********************************

Verse I:
I’m sorry
Why was that
So hard to say back then?

***********************************

"Just when you already left me, my courage to tell you my secret, boosted. I am sorry for being a coward for our relationship and for not trusting you when I know you more than anyone else. Sorry if I am apologizing to you when you're not here. Sorry if I'm a very bastard husband to you."

***********************************

Now,
No matter how much I yell
You can’t hear me

***********************************

"You really can't hear me because you are not with me here. I let you left by my side without knowing what the real reason is."

***********************************

Pre-Chorus:
Seeing you walk away
I should’ve caught you then

***********************************

"I just looked at you at our once house at the window, staring at your retreating figure, walking away from me and I didn't do anything to stop you."

***********************************

Chorus:
One more time, back to that day
Just one more day, back to that time
If only I could go back
If I could go back
Oh I know I

***********************************

"If only Win, if only I could go back and treat you well and trust you enough. This will not happened, you will not be hurt by me. We should be happy at this time."

***********************************

I would hold you
So you won’t be apart from me
For even a moment
I would give you my everything
I would have

***********************************

"I should've hold you very tight and not let you go.. I should have opened myself to you when you keep on asking me so that you are still here beside me."

***********************************

Once more, back to those times
It would have been
Once more, back to those times

 ***********************************

"But, I know those memories are left behind now, I know that in that 2 months, you moved on, you already buried the memories we made together, but here I am, still holding on that memories where everything is fine between us."