👤Psycho And Maniac👤

Place where the bitch is living :

"Let me go!" A girl that was tied in a chair shouted... She was tied for a long time in a basement and she was getting weaker and weaker everyday...

The other girl who's sitting in front of her, watching her suffer, looked at her before she laughs evilly...

"No! You will ruin the plan that i made of for years! You will ruin everything I gave effort and lot of time!" The girl, who exactly look like the girl tied on the chair said with a smirk on her face..

"Stop this madness already! Aren't you tired already?! They're already happy! Why are you ruining other's lives! Why did you turned out like this! You're not the twin I used to know!" The tied girl said..

"Oh? Twin? Are we even twins in real life?!" The evil said and laughed humorously..

"You're an evil Pam! You're a Psycho and Maniac!" The tied girl said...

"Oh. Gigi.. It's what my name means! Psycho + and + Maniac = Pam!" Pam said and laughed again...

Gigi who was tied for almost a year because she found out about her twins plan and about to tell the main target of her twin, looked at his twin sister with disgust and fear..

"Why are you like this Pam?! You even include Mil in your plan!" Gigi asked her sister.

"Why?! You're asking me why?! All my life! All I want is to love and to be loved! But all of you didn't gave me any of it! Our father left us when we're still young! Mother left us too when she died! And you! Also left me to go for your dreams! My step father and Mil, let me go to grandpa and grandma! They didn't do anything to keep me with them! I suffered in our grandma and grandpa's hands! They made me their maid!" Pam said and she can feel tears blurring her eyes that's why she closed her eyes tightly to prevent the tears to come out.

"Pam! Even if I go to reach my dreams, I still love you! And always do! Mother loves you too! And I'm sure the step father and Mil loves you too! They didn't know anything about our grandma and grandpa's doings! They didn't know that that's why they get you from them is because they want you to suffer because they think you're the reason of mom's death!" Gigi said and tears we're visible on her cheeks..

"Then if you love me, why did you get me there?! If you know that our grandparents are like that, why didn't you go to me and help me escape in that hell! That's why when you didn't came, I forgot the word LOVE but I was about to forgive you GI! Believe me I was! But everything changed because of Bright! When I met him, I started to learn his to love again.. I have high hopes that he loves me too, because he always care for me! But all along, he just see me as a friend! A good Friend! And it's hurtful! Because of that! I became desperate to have the love that I want! It's the first time that I'm this desperate to get other's love just so I can make him mine alone! And I'll do anything to get Bright! If that means, I need to kill people who hinders me and him, then I'm ready to kill, even if it is you, Mil our Father (copper).." Pam said held the gun tightly that she always have on her hands..

"Pam! Don't be like this! We can start over again! Move on! Bright can never be yours!" Gigi said as the matter of factly.

"Then if I can't have him, no one can" Pam said.. Gigi was about to talk back when Pam shot her gun on her neck..

Making Gigi gagged and choked on too much blood.. The red liquid cascaded on her shirt and breast...

"P-Pam. I-I L-Love Y-You!" that's last words Gigi said before her life was taken from her...

Pam laughed evilly and after some seconds, she cried and then laughed again and cried..

"P-Pam.. What's.. What's t-this?" Mil asked when he entered the house of his step sister...

"Can't you see? I killed her! Because she said too much!" Pam said..

"W-Where's Joss and Uncle Nickel?" Mil asked and Pam just smirked at him before she pointed the opened door next to her..

Mil whipped his head where Pam pointed her fingers and he was even more shock than before of what he saw..

Joss was his father in his arms while crying hardly.. His father was cold dead on the floor.. Blood from his left chest was oozing continuously...

Mil looked at Pam with wide eyes before he spoke..

"D-did you do that?" Mil stuttered.

"Who else?" Pam said and rolled her eyes on him.

"Pam! Why did you kill uncle!" Mil shouted. Joss looked at them for a while before he turned back to his father and cried again..

"He's always making move without my permission and he always wanted to be the one who gave the orders and commands so I killed him too. I'm the leader here.. So I should be the one who command and gave orders.. And.. Did you made what I ordered to you?" Pam asked after she explained to Mil why she killed Nickel.

"Y-Yeah.. I already told them you're not the only one who's moving to get Bright." Mil said and guilt is visible in his voice.

"Don't tekk me you're guilty.. I'll kill you if you are." Pam threatened Mil before she laughed..

"Now, their attention will be divided into two, and it will be easy for me to make a move if that happened, know in that they will take time in finding where my sister is, when in fact, she's already dead just now!" Pam said and laughed evilly.

Mil and Joss just looked at Pam with fear, they can't do anything, because if they did.. Their life will be taken..

Mil immediately ran out of the house and breathed hardly when he got out of it..

"You're a Psycho and Maniac Pam.... I'm sorry dad, auntie, and to all of you, for lying again..

Pam's twin sister is not the one helping Pam, to get Bright...

It's me." Mil said before sighed helplessly...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

That's it! I little bit introduction and peak on Pam's doings😂😂😂..

2 down.. Who's next to say goodbye on the story if ever?

I'll finish this before I continue ROyals Series 1E
starring still;
Bright and Win
again.

See u

Love y'all😊😘