Peanut (2) - Lando Norris

You sat on the little bench and laughed like crazy as you saw Lando and Peanut running around the grass. Lando was running in front of her and always looked after his shoulder, checking if he was making a fool out of himself or not. Peanut tried to jump up at him and Lando always stepped away, laughing as she barked at him. "Aww. Look at you!" he said and crouched down, rubbing his glove covered hands around her fur. You chuckled and took a video before coming up to them and kneeling next to them. "I think both of you will be sleeping well tonight" you said and Lando rubbed her belly. "I am denying it now but it's probably true" he laughed and got up again, smiling down at the pup. "You are running like a pro" he said with a higher voice. You grabbed the leash and looked at him. "Do you want to keep talking with her or should we walk?" you joked and he huffed. "We just had a nice conversation" he mumbled and you took his hand. "I am just teasing you" you told him and he pouted. "You are making fun of me" he said with a sad tone and you pushed his beanie up a bit to look at him. "No. It's just cute to see how attached you are" you said and he looked at you. "Maybe a little bit?" he asked and you chuckled. "A lot".

Once you were home Lando waited at the door with her until you grabbed the towel. He lifted her up and held her in your face so you could wipe her paws. She never liked it and always tried to get the towel between her teeth. "You don't have a chance, missy" Lando said and let her down. Straight away she ran inside and pushed herself along the couch, trying to dry off with it. You laughed a little and looked at Lando, who peeled layer after layer of his body. "This looks like you wore the clothes of ten people" you told him and he ruffled through his curls. "I don't like to be cold" he said and pressed his still cold nose against your cheek. "Really? I didn't know that!" you told him and he chuckled. "Yeah you are mocking me a lot at the moment" he said and tickled your side.

"What does the dog mama want for dinner?" he asked and you sat down at the counter. "Hmm. I wouldn't mind some pizza" you said Lando turned around. "Again? We don't have any left" he said and you groaned. "Damn it" you mumbled and Lando closed the fridge. "I'll grab some" he said and started to run off towards the door. "No it's fine!" you shouted but he had his beanie back on. "No. I'll get some. Preheat the oven" he said and was gone. You chuckled slightly and shook your head before you laid down on the couch with Peanut right next to you.

It took him a while and you actually started to worry. You were about to grab your phone when the door opened. You got up and walked towards the door. "I thought something happened!" you said and Lando shook his head. "I am fine. I just grabbed some extras" he said and pointed towards the bag. Peanut was already sniffing the bag and you knew he bought something for her. "Lando" you mumbled and he looked at you with big eyes before grabbing the bag. "It's just a snack and game advent calendar" he told you and got it out. "Lando. We already have the big one" you whined and he pouted. "But this looked cute" he said and pointed at the Cockapoo on the front. "It's made for her" he mumbled and you groaned. "You are so horrible" you joked and got it out, bringing it in the kitchen and putting it next to the other. "Now everyone has two!" Lando said full with joy and you turned back to him. "You started this!" you told him and he just smiled wide. "We can spend every morning unwrapping everything!" he continued and you chuckled. "You are such a dog dad now" you said and he wiggled his head around. "I am".

***

And with that you spend every morning on the floor with Lando and let Peanut unwrap the little presents. "She does it like you. Just shred the paper to pieces" you laughed as Peanut wiggled it around. "Just because I don't fold the paper afterwards" he said and helped her, throwing the little ball across the hallway and watching as she slipped after it. You laughed as she runs back and threw herself into Landos lap, chewing on the little ball. "Aww. Look at her. In her favourite spot" you said and stroke her curly fur.