Roadtrip - Pierre Gasly

You leaned your head out of the window and smiled to yourself. The Italian sun was warm on your skin and you enjoyed it while it lasted. You looked to your left and grinned even more. Pierre wore his sunglasses and looked straight at the road, humming to himself as he drove through the streets of Italy. The roads were quiet and free. You pulled your legs up to your chest and leaned against the seat, leaning back and closing your eyes for a bit. "Hey. Don't fall asleep" you heard him say and laughed slightly. "I am not. I am enjoying this" you said and opened your eyes again. "Yeah. I know that. "I am just relaxing" and boom. You are asleep" he laughed and you shrugged your shoulders. "No idea what you are talking about" you answered and stuck your tongue out. He just shook his head and smiled out of the window.

You were on your way from Milan to Imola and decided to take the car, since it wasn't too far and you loved to be on a roadtrip. You leaned your head against his shoulder and heard him laugh again. "Are you alright?" he asked and you pushed his shoulder. "Yes I am. Stop making fun of me" you laughed back and hummed with the music.

You looked up at Pierre and saw the sun hitting his face perfectly. You opened the camera of your phone and snapped a photo while you leaned your head against his shoulder. Pierre was concentrated on the road and didn't even notice you. You pushed yourself further away and continued to make photos. At some point, Pierre turned to you and laughed. "You are unbelievable" he said and you filmed him. "Why?" you asked innocently and he tickled your side. "I am right in front of you" he answered and you shook your head. "Right now, yes. But not all the time. And I want to look at you then" you said and zoomed on his face. "I mean. Look how good you look" you continued and Pierre giggled. "You are one of a kind" he laughed and took your chin between his fingers, pressing a kiss to your lips as he stopped on a red-light. You grinned at him and heard someone honking behind you. Pierre rolled his eyes and started to go full throttle and drove away. You laughed and pushed your hand to the back of his neck. "No time for romance, huh?" you joked and he shook his head dramatically. "It is a sad world, isn't it?". "Totally" you said and played with his hair. You smiled as you felt goosebumps on his skin. Slowly, you drew circles on his head and grinned as he hummed happily. "You like that, huh?" you teased him and he turned red a little. "Maybe a little bit" he said and tried to shrug it off. "Yeah. Maybe".

The sun began to set and you looked at the screen in front of you. You weren't too far away and had only ten minutes left. You looked outside again and tapped on the window. "There is the track! Look! It's so cool" you said full with joy. "I think you are more excited than I am" Pierre laughed and you joined him. "Then be more excited" you said and turned the music up. You hoped in your seat and filmed the track. You could hear Pierre singing in the background and turned to him, filming him before you put it on your Instagram story. "You didn't just do that" he asked and looked at you with shock. "Maybe I did? That's for teasing me earlier on" you answered and tried to escape as he tickled your chin. "You can be lucky that I love you" he said with a warning tone. "Oh I am" you laughed.

After you arrived at the little hotel, you followed Pierre inside and thanked the lady with your best Italian. Pierre was laughing a bit at your pronunciation and you gasped. "You are making fun of me? Try to say "disappointment"" you said and Pierre looked at you with big eyes. "Stop it!" he said and you huffed. "Yeah right. And you aren't" you answered and put your stuff away.

You acted like you ignored Pierre and you felt him slowly coming closer. It took you everything to not start laughing as he pushed his arms around you. "You aren't mad, right?" he mumbled and you turned around. "Not a bit but you looked funny" you said and he lifted you up. "Yeah alright. Make fun of me" he said and jumped on the bed with you. You laughed and tried to push him away, failing instantly. "Pierre. Let me change at least" you begged and he mumbled against your neck. "No. Let's just sleep" he said and you laughed, wiggling away. "Give me your hoodie" you said and he lifted his eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" he asked and you nodded. "Please" you asked again and he lifted it over his head, handing it to you. Happily, you took your shirt off and pushed it over your head, throwing it to the side with your jeans. "Now we can start again" you said and laid down. Pierre followed your actions and laid next to you, pulling you closer as you leaned your head against his shoulder. "We could still go out" Pierre mumbled against your head and you giggled. "Yeah. It totally looks like you want to go out" you laughed and he just grinned with closed eyes. "The weekend will be hard enough. I think I prefer this" he said and you smiled as you put your hand on his chest. "Perfect".