Don't call me yours - Lando Norris

You chuckled slightly as you finally reached the door of the club. Everything was spinning since your last drink but you didn't care. Slowly you reached for your handbag and fumbled in it before you finally found your cigarettes. "I thought you had stopped" one of your friends laughed but you shook your head. "Nope. Not at the moment" you said with a wink and leaned against the wall. You watched your friends with a smile as they shared some more drinks. "Here" one shouted and gave you another glass that you downed straight away. "My god that was quick!" she said but you didn't care as you shrugged your shoulders. "I am completely fine" you chuckled and flicked the cigarette to the side before you went back inside with them and decided to dance again.

The later the night went on, the more of your friends were scattered around the club. You sighed quietly as you saw most them hanging onto a boys arm while you held your glass tighter. "What's on your mind?" one of your more sober friends asked and you shook your head. "Nothing. Just wished we would stay together for a night" you told her and she smiled. "I think it's something else" she said and you groaned. "There is nothing that could be on my mind" you told her and she smiled. "I think you are lying. I saw your eyes" she said and you quickly drank your cocktail. "Stop this. There is nobody on my mind" you groaned and looked down at your feet. "You shouldn't lie to yourself" she added and you rolled your eyes. "Stop it" you told her with a cold voice and walked away, back to the bar again.

Of course you knew what she meant. And who. But you didn't want to think about it anymore. Or him. You downed another drink and before you could properly think, you felt that it was too much. With careful steps you walked along the wall and tried to reach the door again. When you did, the coldness hit you and you shivered before you sat down on the little armchair you saw. Your head was hanging in your hands and you tried to take deep breaths but you were failing. With small eyes you got your phone out and tried to call your friends but none of them took your call. You lifted your legs up to your chest and went through your contacts, automatically stopping by his number.

You only had his first letter as his name because you didn't want to have his number. But you never deleted it properly. After a minute of having your finger over the green button, you pressed it and slowly pressed the phone to your ear. You heard the ringing but he didn't pick up. You sighed quietly and bit down on your lip. "Why am I so stupid" you whispered to yourself when you heard groaning from one second to the other. "Hello?" he asked with a tired and deep voice but you stayed silent. "What the hell" he groaned and you bit down harder on your lip when you heard him fumbling around. "Hey, love? What's up?" he said more calm and you sighed again. "I don't know why I called you" you whispered with a slur and he was moving again. "How much did you drink?" he asked carefully and you shook your head. "I have no idea" you said quietly and heard some doors on the other side. "Are you alone?" he asked again and you nodded, even if he couldn't see it. "Yeah they are inside" you said and he huffed. "Great friends" he mumbled while you heard keys. "Are you where you always are?" he asked and you nodded again. "Yeah" you mumbled and he sighed. "Okay. Give me twenty minutes" he said and you rubbed your eyes. "Don't come here" you whispered and heard his engine. "Too late" he told you before you ended the call and looked at your hands. "What am I doing" you whispered to yourself again and leaned back as you felt your head spinning again.

You had your eyes closed as he stepped closer and didn't see him coming. He was watching you with tired eyes and shook his head slightly before he kneeled down next to you and carefully laid his hand on your arm which made you jump. "Hey it's only me" he whispered and your glossy eyes found his bright but tired ones after a moment. "I told you to not come here" you whispered back and saw the corner of his mouth twitching. "Yeah right. I let you sit here alone while your friends who don't give a shit" he said and you pushed your head back into your hands. "I think I should get you home" he said after a moment and you looked at your feet. "I am fine" you told him while he slowly traced his fingers along your arm. "You are freezing and alone. I won't leave you here" he said and took your phone from his hands before he slowly helped you up and laid his jacket around your shoulders. "Lando please leave me here" you whispered again and felt how he slowly lifted your head so you looked at him. "I won't. There is a reason you called me" he said calmly and pushed his fingers between your before he led you through the little path along the bar.