Tuscany - Pierre Gasly

You looked to your left and smiled. Pierre had his left arm leaning against the window and his right hand was on the steering wheel. His eyes were on the road and his eyebrows were hanging low, showing his concentration. Slowly, you put your hand on his shoulder, letting is slide to the back of his neck, playing with his hair. You saw him smiling and pushing his head back against your hand. You drew small circles against his skin and hummed. "I'm really excited" you said and he nodded. "Me too. It will be nice to have some days off" he answered and you grinned at him. You were currently on your way to Mugello. After his win in Monza he booked a little apartment in the Tuscany. Just for the two of you to have a little time off. You looked out of the window and smiled. The trees and fields around you made you feel calm and free inside. Every time you got excited about a tree or flowers, Pierre slowed down, letting you take pictures and videos. Even outside of your job, you couldn't leave your camera packed away. After a while you looked at the navigation system. You were only 20 minutes away from the house. The closer you got the more excited you got. You were wiggling around and rambling about little things. You haven't been on a trip for years. Behind big trees you saw a lake appearing and already made a plan to jump into it. A rocky road lead to a small house, close to the lake. When you heard your navigation system saying "You have reached your destination" you jumped out of the car and wiggled with excitement. Pierre looked at you with a smile and laugh on his face. He loved to see you this happy.

He got out and took the luggage with him, asking you to follow him. You took some of your stuff from him and did as he told you. You loved the charm of the little brick house and the mix of modern and Mediterranean style. Your fingers traced over the walls and fabrics you had in your reach and smiled. "Thank you for all of this" you said and turned to Pierre. He was looking at you and smiled. "I have to thank you. For everything over the last weeks" he told you and pulled you towards him. You chuckled and put your arms around his neck, giving him a quick kiss. You followed Pierre upstairs and looked around the bedroom. Until then you haven't thought about how the two of you would sleep. You shoved it aside in your head and unpacked a little. You pulled your red bikini out and Pierre sighed. "Red? Really? Are you doing this on purpose?" he asked and pouted. You laughed slightly. "What can I say? I have always been a Ferrari girl" you said and he put his hand on his heart. "This hurts a lot. A lot lot" he told you and you ruffled through his hair. "Aww. Poor Pierre" you said and he nodded dramatically. "Come on. I want to swim" you said, took the red bikini and waved it around.

When you walked outside, you saw Pierre already ready to jump in. He wore dark blue shorts and you loved it. Slowly, you sneaked up to him, careful to stay invisible to him. Once you stood behind him, you bit your lip tried not to laugh. Quickly, you pushed against his shoulders and heard a manly scream before Pierre fell into the water. You started laughing like crazy and bend over, trying to catch your breath. Pierre quickly came back to the surface and looked at you with big eyes. "You will regret that. Trust me" he warned you, trying to reach for your ankles but you walked backwards while you were squeaking loudly. "No no no! Please" you begged and kneeled down on the side. Pierre put his hands on your knees and shook his head. "You are quite something" he joked and took your hands, pulling you into the water. It was cold. The right amount of coldness for a hot day in the Tuscany. You hummed happily and started swimming. You forgot what it felt like to be on vacation but you realized how much you missed it. "Is it bad that I am tired from being relaxed?" you asked and sat on the little bridge. Pierre grinned at you and leaned his arms on your legs and putting his head on top of it too. "I am tired too. Our bodies need the sleep we didn't had" he said and closed his eyes. You played with his hair and closed your eyes too. You wanted to stay like this forever but after a while Pierre felt how you shivered and pulled his towel around you, leading you inside and kissing your head before you disappeared in the bathroom. You showered and changed into leggings and a shirt, ready to relax again. You made your way to Pierre and saw him sitting on the little balcony. "You can go now" you said and patted his shoulders. He smiled and got up. "Alright. Have a look at what we should order, okay?" he asked and gave you his phone. You nodded and smiled at him. Pierre took your chin between his fingers and gave you a long kiss. You sighed happily and kissed him back.

You laid on the couch when Pierre walked downstairs. He planted himself next to you, pulling your legs over his lap. You handed him his phone and tapped on a restaurant. "This one? The pasta sounds so good" you told him and Pierre nodded. "Perfect". You decided on a few meals and listened to Pierre speaking Italian on the phone. You understood some words but a lot was a total mess for you. When he ended the call you sat up. "Driving fast cars, good looking and speaking Italian and French. What else could a girl ask for?" you said and he leaned back and laughed. "You are a lucky one, aren't you?" he asked and you chuckled. "Totally".

When the food arrived, your stomach growled and you instantly dove into your pasta. You enjoyed every bite of the cheesy noodles and even stole some from Pierre. He looked at you in absolute shock but you tried your best to smile it away. After you ate your pasta and shared the little raspberry cake, you were too tired to do anything. Your eyes felt heavy and you pulled your arms around you. "Come on. Let's go to bed" Pierre said and pushed your hair out of your face. You nodded and made your way upstairs. The cold air blew through the window and you shivered. Pierre pulled his hoodie out and gave it to you. "Take that. It will be warmer". With a tired smile you pulled it over your head and sat on the bed. Pierre looked at you and pointed to the bed. "Is that okay? I could sleep on the couch" he said and you shook your head. "Definitely not" you said and pointed to the other side of the bed. "Come on". Slowly you laid down and looked at the ceiling. Pierre mimicked your actions and laid next to you. You felt different. It's been a long while since you were in a similar situation and you didn't know what to do. Pierre turned his head to you and took you hand. You looked at both of your hands and hold onto him. Slowly, Pierre turned to you and this time you mimicked him. He looked at you and you at him. You were both smiling. Pierre slowly laid his hand on your cheek. Drawing small circles on your skin. You shuffled your way closer to him and closed your eyes. "If you would have asked me three weeks ago where I would be today, I wouldn't guess this" you whispered and opened your eyes again. Pierre was still grinning and you felt like your heart could explode just looking at him. "Same. But. This is the best thing that ever happened to me" he whispered back and you felt your eyes watering. You haven't felt like this in forever. Utterly happy. "Same" you answered and nodded. Pierre kissed your forehead and pulled you closer. You sneaked your arm around his waist and laid your head on him. You hold onto him and listened to his heartbeat. Pierre pulled the sheets further up and hid you completely under it. You took the sleeves of his hoodie to dry your eyes and took a deep breath. "Good night, Pierre" you whispered and leaned up to his face one more time. You pressed a short kiss to his warm lips. Pierre kissed you back instantly and smiled at you. "Good night, babe".