Miss you - Lando Norris

As soon as you stepped through the door, you took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down. Normally you weren't the one to go for a run but you felt like you needed to step outside properly and fill up your batteries again since you were home for a lot of the time. You pushed your shoes to the side and walked through the hallway, waving some colder air towards your face. Once you stepped into the living room, you smiled as you saw Lando sitting on the couch. "Hey" you breathed out and Lando turned his head to you, smiling as well. "Hi, babe. How was the run?" he asked and you walked up behind him and pushed your hands into his curls. "Good. I need to get into it more again. Because I am a bit dead after a few miles" you chuckled and he hummed slightly. "Maybe I will join you. But you know I am more one for sitting down while training" he said and you pulled on his nose. "Oh I know, Lando. I know" you told him and kissed his cheek. "I am off for a shower. I am a bit sweaty" you said and he literally jumped up. "Oh I take this as an invite" he said and you rolled your eyes. "Even if I say no, you would be in there five minutes later" you told him and he shrugged his shoulders. "Don't act like you mind it" he mumbled and followed you upstairs.

After the giggly shower you pulled his hoodie over you and threw the towel in his face. "Dry these curls or everything will be wet" you warned him and he grinned at you. "Oh yeah?" he asked and rubbed his head against the side of your neck. You squealed and grabbed his hair before carefully pushing him away. "Oh yeah! Now stop it, silly" you said and he pouted while rubbing the towel all over his head. "Alright, boss. I am done" he said and leaned his head on top of yours while you rubbed the moisturizer all over your face. "Any Twitch plans for tonight?" you asked him and he nodded slightly. "I was thinking about streaming. Don't really know what but something" he mumbled and you nodded. "You know I don't mind as long as we have some time afterwards" you said and he kissed your cheek. "I would never forget that, love. And this cream tastes horrible" he mumbled and you just chuckled slightly.

And so he went to his room after dinner and you sat down in the living room, turning on his stream while you had your little puppy on your lap, playing around with her small ears. Peanut was yawning and stretching her paws out and you chuckled at her. "Aww you are so silly" you mumbled and looked up as Lando switched his screen to his camera.

"Hello everyone" he said with a big smile and you smiled as well as he read through the chat. "How is everyone?" he asked and you watched him and the chat scrolling through. "I am good. I just ate dinner. Had a shower. What else do I need on a Saturday?" he joked and ruffled through his hair. "No I didn't cook. My lovely girlfriend did. So nothing burned if anybody is wondering" he said and laughed at the chat. "She made some pasta with veggies. And I got a bit of chicken extra since she doesn't eat it" he explained and rubbed his stomach. "Oh I know I am a lucky one. And she knows I appreciate it a lot. I try to give it back but I can never beat her with cooking. My pancakes got a lot better recently but she is probably bored of them already" he joked and you grabbed your phone to text him that you aren't bored of them at all. "Aww. She wrote me she loves them and she isn't bored. Great. So I can make the only thing I am actually good at again and again" he said and you chuckled while watching him and cuddling with Peanut.

While he was chatting away you took some photos of Peanut and the screen. You uploaded them on Instagram and saw how Lando checked his phone and laughed. "My dog is sleeping while watching me. I must be very entertaining" he chuckled and showed the picture in the camera. "Can't be mad at her can I" he mumbled and you watched the chat going crazy. "She is almost one. A whole year. Can you believe it? Because I can't" he said and leaned more forward. "Yes I can keep a dog alive. What do you think of me? She isn't food I am all good. I can't burn her. No but seriously. I couldn't be more happy to have a little doggo that comes to the races with me and my girl" he said and licked his lips. "I look happy? Well. I am. It's somewhat nice to have a bit more time at home at the moment you know. I can't spend too much time with her when I am on the other side of the world so I take it all" he said and you felt your heart beating fast. He loved to talk about it but you never really thought he would. But seeing him talking about everything with a full heart had you melting.