Hearteyes - George Russell

You groaned quietly as you woke up and held your hands over your eyes. Your head felt it would fall back asleep instantly and you tried to hide under the sheets. But they were stuck. You pulled as hard as you could and once you got it all, you hummed as you could finally disappear under them. But you got interrupted quite quickly. You felt an arm wrapping tightly around your waist and how a head pressed against your head. With slow movements, you pushed your hand into his hair and held onto him. "I am cold, love" George whispered tiredly into your ear and you just hummed again before you turned to him and tried to push the blanket over him again. "I am cold too" you mumbled and felt his smile against your cheek. "I can help you but you need to come closer" he whispered and you did as he told, laying almost completely on top of him while he wrapped the sheets back around you. "See. That's better for both of us" he said tiredly and you sighed happily at his warmth before you fell back asleep with him before you knew it.

You loved a lazy weekend with him. It didn't came often and you wanted to savour it as much as possible and sleeping in was definitely one of your favourite thing. Around eleven you woke up again with him and after a small and non-serious fight with him over what to eat, you sat in the kitchen with him and watched how he baked some pancakes. You laid your legs over the bar stool next to yours pulled the sleeves from his hoodie over your hands. "A shirtless cook is quite nice" you said after a while and laughed when he turned his head to you. "Oh yeah?" he asked and you nodded. "Not too bad to look at" you told him and snapped a quick photo before he went back on it with a laugh.

Once he was done you decided to move to the couch with him for breakfast. You poured syrup over yours and placed strawberries all over them before you dove and hummed happily. "Yeah I love them" you told him and saw the proud grin on his face. "I knew that I could make them better" he said and you pushed your elbow into his side before continued eating. "What are the plans for today?" you asked and George shrugged his shoulders. "I have a small meeting in the evening but that's it" he said and you nodded slightly. "How about we go to the park? Maybe we can feed some animals. I think they are open again" you said and he grinned. "That's your fixed plan already, huh?" he asked and you chuckled. "Maybe? I just saw it on Instagram and I wanna see some Bambis" you said and George laid his head back while he laughed. "Alright. Yeah we will do that".

And you did. It wasn't much later when you stepped into his Mercedes and pushed the zipper of your jacket up higher. "It's freaking cold" you groaned and laid your hand over his on your thigh. "That's just our lovely British weather" he said and laced his fingers through yours. After a twenty minute drive you looked around the woods and stepped out of the car when you arrived. "Do you think we can take one home?" you asked as you grabbed his hand and started walking through the woods. "I don't know. Do you think he will fit in my car?" George joked and you looked back to his car. "I mean we could definitely make it work" you told him and he chuckled. "Yeah alright. If you can actually grab one we take him home" he said and you winked at him before you grabbed some food from the machine and shook it around in your hands. "Look they are coming" you said excited and moved to the fence before you pushed your hand through and placed some food in it. When the first deer came, you laughed at the feeling on your hand. "It tickles" you said again and again and wondered where George was. When you turned around, you saw him filming you and you gasped at him. "You are not putting it up!" you warned him but only heard him laugh. "Just wave for everyone, love" he said and you stuck your tongue out at him before a little baby deer worked on your fingers. "He is eating me" you told him and heard his laughter come closer. "Probably thinks you're his mum. You have the same eyes" he joked and you pushed his side. "You're extra funny today, huh?" you hummed and wiped your hand on a tissue. "I am always extra funny. Nothing new" he said and you rolled your eyes with a smile before you walked along the path with him.