thirteen

I am obsessed with Taylor Swifts unreleased song 'I'm alright' about the Haz bear. 😂.

It's so old tho.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY❤️💚💚💚💚💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm writing this on the toilet just if you wanted to know.

Patriots won!

delerioustyles might be doing the cover for this story. So ya. 💖
Give her lots of love and read her story 'Submissive' it's a awesome Larry story. 💘💗💘

I guess that's the shout out. Lol 😂

########

Ariana

"You kiss really good." I said turning my head away from my breakfast to look at the little fur ball sitting on the chair.

He looked up at me jumping a little I guess he didn't see me sit here. Then he smiled chucking standing up to go throw away his garbage, making the chair move making me slide down into the chair.

I sighed. I'm trying to make stuff not that awkward between us and he's there making it more.

"You too." Harry said walking back to me kissing my nose. Making me giggle. Then I ate my berry tea and through out it when I was done.

When we where all done with our delicious breakfast was all settled on the coach watching a very entertaining episode of Sponge Bob.

"This is so stupid. " Des said rubbing is almost bald head.

"Do you want to go up stairs and do something that's not stupid?" Anne said wiggling her eyebrows. Ewww.

"Mum!" Harry said dragging on the word.

"What?" She said standing up grabbing Des's hand pulling him to the stair case.

So now it's just me and Harry.
Alone.

"What YouTube vid are you going to do today?" Harry said pulling me out if the trace I somehow got in.

"Oh,ummm. I don't know. Haven't thought about it." I chucked scratching my head. "Ok." He mumbled.

"Do a cover. Your voice is like- like I don't know- life." He chucked. "Ok" I said not really caring what I have to do at this point.

"Can I be in it?"

"I don't care."

"Good"

He grabbed my hand yelling 'we're leaving' to his parents and then driving back to my apartment.

•••••••

When I got home I changed into something more comfortable and put a little bow on my hair.

"What song should the cover be?" I asked Harry opening up my laptop to look for any interesting songs to cover.

I looked over some of my history on YouTube but didn't find anything that really catched my eye.

"How about Just For Now. By- ummm you know Imogen Heap?" Harry suggested.

"Ya. That's perfect." I smiled standing up to get my camera and my little recording device thing.

I turned the camera on and then did the song. After I was done I turned the device thing off and looked up, earning a full on clap show from Harry.

I giggled when he walked to me and gave me a bear hug and whispered in my ear "you sing so awesome."

"Thank you." I mumbled in his neck.

When he pulled away he positioned himself in front of the camera smiling and then waved.

"She sings just like she looks." He said pointing at me.

"And how's that?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Beautiful."

%%%%%

Done!

What do you think?

Btw it says ArianaGrande voice is like heaven. In the picture. I just found it and was like oh! That's perfect for the story. 😊.

Ya the new cover delerioustyles might make. Like it said  up there^^^^^^^.

I said everything up there but I'm again. 😂

Read her Larry story 'Submissive' it's beautiful.

Harry's Birthday!!! HAPPY 21 HAZZA ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh and that was so cheesy idk why I did that AGAIN. The beautiful thing. It was just idk. I don't know how to end chapters.

It's short ik sorry.

IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT COMMENT HERE!

Hope you like it!

Vote and Comment Please!

Bye!s