twelve

I literally have no fucking idea what this chapter is going to be about.

I'm just going to think about it as I go along. 😊

Idk if that's Harry up there^^^ or to the side>>>

But just pretend that's him and Ariana ok? Ok.

Thank you to everyone that voted and commented over the past 11 chapters. IIYSFM! 😘

Am I the only one that cries when ever 18 comes on?

Please tell me I'm not.

Seriously, it's no joke. It just came on and I'm still whipping tears. 😭.

I've been thinking to up 18 as like one of the main songs in the story 😳.

What do you think?

••••••••••••••

Harry

"O..... my..." I mumble laying down on the bed.

Ari just kissed me.

I didn't kiss her.

She kissed me.

On the lips.

Her lips are so soft.

She just left. To go to Starbucks with Des; because none of us have ate anything yet, and we're all starving.

I'm so happy Des came in and broke the kiss and asked her to go with him.

If he didn't then things would of been quite awkward. Not that it's not going to be awkward when she gets back it's just- ya.

I don't know what type of kiss that was. Was it a I like you kiss? I'm happy we're friends again kiss? Fuck me kiss? Or Good bye kiss?

See there's so many kisses it could of been and I'm stuck here trying to figure out what type it was and can't. -.-

"Knock-knock." My mum said lightly knocking on the door and walking to me sitting on the bed.

"Hey mum." I said sitting up.

"I saw it all." She grinned. "You too would make a really good couple." She continued. "And when she was walking with Des down the stairs her face was like a tomato and she was blushing."

"Ok." I said not really understanding my mothers excitement.

"You don't see it? Just ask her out already." She said hitting me on my forearm hard.

"What no. No. I-I don't want to." I stood up taking off my hoodie, folding it putting it on the desk nicely. "Well like I will ask her out sometime but not now." I ran a hand throw my hair. "She will get so much hate." I mumbled.

"Harry she already gets a lot of hate from being your best friend how much more can she get just from being your girlfriend?"

"A lot more." I said walking out of the room walking down stairs. Right when I hit the last step Des and Ari came in.

Oh Ari.

When she saw me and I saw her she just gave me a small wave and a small smile. I returned it.

"What did you get me?" I said going through the bag that was now on the table. "What you always get." Des says handing me my frappachino and cake pops.

I'm having cake for breakfast. Don't judge.

I sat in on one of the chairs in the family room and started munching away.

When I was halfway done with my last one. Ariana came and sat on the armrest of the chair. After a few minutes of silence she finally said:

"You kiss really good."

//////

Done!

What do you think?

2% on my phone so I have to make this fast.

Shout out to..........

@SophoniaMoss

Idk just because. She didn't ask but oh whale! She has voted and commented sense like this story came out so ya. 😊. And I love her. Hehe. Or him. Idk. Sorry. 😳

If you want a shout out just let me know and how much you love this story.

Harry's Birthday is on SuperBowl Sunday!

Go Seahawks!!!!!! 🎉🎋🎉 

Ya.

Hope you like it.

It's a tiny bit short. Sorry.

Bye!