twenty-six

Ok. I'm not even going to say anything about the 10.01K readers. 😀😀😀😀.

BUT!

I am going to say THANK YOU!

There's like nothing I can do to repay you people, but say thank you and update regularly.

This story has only been from sense January to April with is like 4 months.

Didn't think I would hit 10K!

So thank you!

BUT ALSO!

Make sure to vote, share, comment.

I love reading your comments, I always freak out when I get a notification that I got one. And, when you vote, my little heart explodes inside.

Thank you! A million times thank you!

IIY my loves/my munchkins.

This is already 100 words. Gosh!

______

Ariana

"I'm not staying here for long." He shook his head. "I'm already missing like 3 photoshoots so you better be happy."

"I am happy." I giggled poking his stomach.

"I'm only here for 2 days, so we can hang out today, go out tomorrow, and then cuddle the next day or we can cuddle today, hang ou-"

"Be quite." I shut him up. "What ever is fine with you is fine with me."

"Good." He sighed untangling himself from the hug position we were in and then laying down on the sofa with me.

I got up and then walked out of the family room to the kitchen so that way I could get a snack.

"Harry's here?" Frankie questioned coming out from no where while scaring me.

I nodded while I stood on the stool in search of some good food.

I decided upon strawberries with nuts. 

When I opened the door to the family room, I saw the most cutest site in the world. There was Harry and Nonna hugging. 😘

"Hey..." I mumbled sitting down my snack on the coffee table and then walking around it so I could sit next to Nonna. "You two cuties getting along?"

Harry chucked pinching Nonna's cheek "Yes, us 'cuties' are getting along perfectly fine, right Grannie Grande?"

She slapped his hand away from her face while giving him a death glare. "Don't call me that. If I told you once, I've told you a million times; don't call me Grannie Grande. Call me Nonna or what ever else you want to call me just don't call me Grannie Grande." She huffed. "Also, if you call me Grannie Grande again, I'll cut your dick off while you're sleeping and have Frankie use it as a didolo." With that she hit him on his knee and then walked out of the room.

"She still doesn't like me." He frowned resting his head in my shoulder. " I don't know why, everyone likes me."

"Not everyone." I shook my head. "You have haters you know?"

"That doesn't count."

"If she still doesn't like you then why were you two hugging?"

"I asked her if we could start all over again. She said yes, but I guess when I called her Grannie Grande I guess in her mind we still haven't started over."

I chucked. "I love her threat to you." 😂

"That's not no laughing matter." He said pointing a finger at me. "That's plain ass creepy."

"What to go to the beach?" I questioned standing up to look out the window.

"I don't have any swimming clothes."

"Frankie does."

"Let's go!" He grabbed my hand guiding me through the house.

_____

"Fuck." I groaned looking around my drawer for at least one of my bathing suits. I throw a few items of clothes to the ground and then managed to find a white bikini top but the bottom wasn't there with it.

After searching again for a few more minutes I managed to find a yellow bikini bottom. "White and yellow match." I said stripping down so I could put on the bikini.

After I packed my beach bag, I walked down starts. When I was finally down there, Nonna and Harry were on the opposite sides of the room; glaring at each other.

I cleared my throat letting them know I'm present in the room, and then walked over to the right side of the room where Nonna was. "Be nice. He might be my boyfriend soon, so get used to him." I patted her shoulder.

"But he's-he-he makes me want to strangle him." She huffed crossing her arms.

"What has he ever done to you that makes you want to strangle him for?"

"He called me Grannie-Grande." She pouted like a 5 year old.

"And wants wrong with that?"

"I don't like it."

"Look call him Cupcake or Harold, he doesn't like people along him that.

She gave me a smile and then walked away from me yelling "Harold!" At Harry and then walking away.

I stared at Harry and then burst into laughter. "What was that all about?" Harry asked making his way to me and then wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I guess she really doesn't like you."

"Don't remind me."

"Want to leave now?"

"Sure."

_______

We made it to the beach now. There's only like 8 people here, and most of them are old so that's good. Also, it's 7 o clock at night and tomorrow's Monday.

Wait, if tomorrow's Monday, then today's Sunday! I forgot to make a video! Well... maybe I'll do it Tuesday for a vlog for my birthday something, oh well I'll figure something out.

"Oh come, let's sit right here." Harry said unfolding the blanket then putting it on the sand.

When we were all settled and ready to go in the water I decided to ask a few questions to Harry about our date tomorrow.

"So where are you taking me?"

He raised an eyebrow. "In the water."

"No, I meant for our date."

"Oh yeah, I haven't thought about it yet, I was just thinking about how I would get you to say yes. But, do you have any suggestions? Also, sense it's your birthday tomorrow any birthday suggestions?"

"Surprise me." I smiled kissing is lips for a second.

"Will do." He smiled kissing me back.

__________\\\ ______

OK DONE!

I'm so sorry for the last update! It's just I was done with the chapter on Friday, and when I went on the computer to get a gif, I guess it didn't save it when I wrote it on my phone, so I had nothing here. And, I'm trying to make each chapter AT LEAST 1000 words now. 😀

Ok, yeah, testing starts up on Monday for me so I won't be able to update soon, but I'll just leave you with that, because I feel like it.

THANK TOU FOR 10.88K READS IIY! MY MUNCHKINS! 😘😘💜💜💛💛.

Vote and comment please!

Hope you think it!

Bye!

1120 words.