two

Ariana

"Harry, hurry before I start without you!" I yelled putting the camera on the stand thing, then putting pillows on the floor for me and Harry to sit on.

"Wait, a sec. Where are your bananas?" He yelled.

"On the coffee table, in the living room. Make me a strawberry and mango smoothie." I yelled sitting down on one of the pillows and then tweeting me and Harry were going to do a Q & A so tweet me your questions.

I didn't really know what else to do. The fans like to ask Harry questions. And I haven't done one in a while. So why not do it now?

"Here" Harry said sitting the smoothie on the coffee table." I took a sip of it and cringed at the taste. "Ew to much mango."

"You can never have to much mango."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes."Ready?" I asked looking at him. "Ready." He said nodding his head.

I grabbed my smoothie and put it next to me. Then, played with the camera until I saw the little small red light on the side.

"Hey guys! I'm Ari"
"And I'm Harry." He said smiling.
"And today we are going to do a Q & A, I haven't done one in a while so I just decided to so one today." I said opening my phone up.

"I have asked you guys to ask me questions, and I have like a million questions. So let's just get started." I said smiling as well looking at Harry.

**********

I closed my laptop and then sighed.

I had just finished editing the vid, and just posted it on YouTube.

Then I got up looking for a hoodie to wear.

"So where is the wind going to take us today?" I said putting on a gray hoodie with my collages name on it.

"I don't know, but the wind has a idea." He said smirking, putting on his black boots he always wears and then standing up. "Ready?" he asked pulling up his pants.

"Ya...I think so."

We decided to take my car. Just in case the paps decided they want to stalk us today. The car won't be their first stop to look at.

We were driving for a while now and I have no idea where are going. I was getting bored.

"Where are we going?" I said sighing really loudly.

"Mars" he said turning towards me. Then he chuckled. "What? Little Ari can't be in the car for so long?" He said pinching my cheeks.

"No. It's just I'm bored and you know I like to know were we're going"

"Well to bad, deal with it." he said turning to the road again. Sticking his tongue at me.

We soon made it to a dirt road. The dirt road that's so familiar to me. The dirt road that me and Harry always go to just to get away from life and people. The dirt road that, that's when I realized that I liked my best friend.

We parked on the side by the water. And then got out. The freshly sandy air hitting my face.

Then Harry started to strip.

"What are you doing?" I said laughing watching Harry pull his shirt over his head.

"Going in the water." he said. Saying it like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Come on, we always do this when we come here." He said kicking at the sand. "Please? It won't be that fun without you."

I huffed and then started taking off my shoes. Earning a cheer from Harry.

I laughed and then jumped on Harry's back still laughing. Making him loose his balance falling into the water and sand.

He turned around from under me, then just playfully glared at me.

I rolled off of him still laughing. He sat up straight and then pocked my stomach, making me flinch a little bit.

I didn't really feel comfortable, considering I'm just in my bra and panties, while he is in his boxers.

I pocked his stomach too; seeing how he likes it.

He just chuckled standing up walking further in the water.

I ran after him. But didn't jump on his back. I just stood next to him.

At this point the water was up at my knees and it was at Harry's ankles.

It was silent; all that could be heard was the water switching in between us.

Then all of a sudden, Harry picked me up and throw me. I screamed, and held my breath.

When I got back up, I couldn't stand up because of me being to short so I just floated.

"I hate you." I mumbled splashing Harry in the face.

"Well I hate you more." he mumbled back splashing water in my face as well.

Soon those playful splashes turned into a epic splash fight.

Harry won. But that was only because it was hard trying to splash Harry while trying to keep for head above the water.

I started to get prunny so I got out and started drawing in the sand.

I wrote my name; Ari. And then Harry came up behind me wrapping his arms around me drawing a plus sign and then his name under it; Harry. I wrote the equal sign and then I looked at him deciding what to put. He just put; BFFS.

I laughed and then got out of his arms. Putting my hair in a bun and then putting on my clothes.

All that I could think about is that all he thinks of me is his best friend.

**********

Yay!

Second chapter!

That do you think?

Vote an Comment please.

Bye!