twenty-three

Hello my munchkins!

I have changed the dress from Chapter 22 ok? ok.

Harry

I stuff my head into her shoulder letting Ariana's saint fill my nostrils, mumbling "I missed you so fucking much."

"I missed you more." She giggled letting go of me placing a single kiss on my nose.

She walked past me into the room. Then, I grabbed her bags putting them inside before closing the door stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"This is so huge." She gasped looking around the suite.

The suite is pretty big, it has a mini kitchen in the corner, 1 huge bathroom, a king sized bed in the middle, a huge bathroom that smells so good-even the towels smell good, and a desk with a few chairs to lounge.

"Did you look if you brought your shoes?"

Ariana's smile turned into a frown and her sparkling eyes turned into wide ones. "No!" Ari fell to the floor ripping open 1 of the suit cases searching for them.

"Ok well while you do that I'm going to go get the girls." I backed away from her walking to Liam and Sophia's suite that I believe all the girls are in.

I knocked on the door a few times before Perrie opened up the door. "Ariana's here." I smiled looking at Perrie, then Soph, then El.

They all smiled and ran past me to my door but immediately stopped realizing I had the key and they couldn't get in with out it.

I walked to them smiling "We'll hello to you too."

"Hello Harry. Now open up the door. Please." El demanded.

"And what if I don't." I put my hand on my hip shifting my weight to one leg.

"Then-then-we-we'll." she stuttered. She glared at me knocking on the door saying "Ari! Ari! Your boyfriends being mean to me."

"He's not my boyfriend." Ari answered opening the door, frowning at the comment.

That frown was soon replaced with a beaming smile as she hugged the girls.

After their little 'reunion' type thing we all settled on the floor around Ariana's clothes.

"So you didn't bring any shoes?" Soph asked.

"Of course I brought shoes. Just not ones that will look good with the dress."

"Stupid." Perrie rolled her eyes. "Shoes are the #1 and first thing you bring. The first one you even think about packing."

"I know." Ariana sighed. "So can I borrow some of yours? Just for the night I will give then right back to you."

"I don't think I have any that will match with the dress you're wearing."

"Same." El and Soph said at the same time.

"I guess we'll have to do shopping."

_________

Ariana

"I like these." I said holding up a pair of plain black pumps with a small silver strip down the side.

"What no. You're wearing white. Not trying to kill yourself." Perrie said taking them from me putting it back on the shelf.

Perrie can be very strict when it comes to fashion.

I continued looking at all the beautiful pumps that where in my size, I showed Perrie the ones I thought would look good with the dress but I've gotten a no for each one. 😔.