eighteen

4.25 reads!!!!! Ahhhh thank you!

I will try to make this chapter long. (Hint hint; try.)

Alright. Ari is going to call Lou; Loo loo.

It's pronounced like Lou Tisdale's name. Just think of it as that.

(Loo-loo)

Ok?

Ok.

Ariana

I didn't kiss back. All I did was push him away from me, grabbing my purse running back to my apartment just in case he decided to follow me.

I locked the door from behind me. Then, dropped my purse to the floor sliding down with it.

Why did he kiss me? He JUST got over a break up and he's there kissing me?!?

Chase might be cute but not that cute. The only person that's that cute is Harry Styles and Lou Tomlinson.

I really need to talk to Lou right now, I need a laugh.

I got up from my position on the floor, not caring about my purse at the moment.

Then I changed into my red and white striped 1-z and then grabbed Brownie getting comfortable on my bed.

I'll shower later.

Brownie crawled up into my arms getting comfortable before resting his head on my hand. I smiled, she's so cute!

I got my computer from the side going to Skype mumbling "please don't be busy, please don't be busy."

When I found Lou's name I pressed call and then waited for his adorable face to pop up.

"Don't you dare! " Lou said coming into view on the screen yelling at whoever he was yelling at. "Give me it! We can look at it together. Hurry before he gets back." He wiggled his legs stretching his arms out to what ever he was talking about.

Brownie barked staring at the screen.

It probably scared Louis because he started looking around, then his blue orbs finally landed on me.

"Hey. Ar!" He smiled.

"Hey Loo Loo!" I smiled also.

"ARI!" Someone said pushing Loo Loo to the side grabbing the computer.

My little Irish snowflake came into view smiling this white smile to me.

"Guess who's phone I got?" He grinned holding up I believe Harry's phone.

I chucked. "Does he know you have it?"

"Nope." He popped the 'p' "He went out not to long ago for some tea and forgot it. So I have it now." He sat down and positioned me on a table crossing his legs.

"Ey! She wanted to Skype me not you! So give me the damn computer back." I heard Lou's voice yell, once again.

Soon after that a small playful argument happened, Niall said he would just text me and then it was just me Brownie and Loo Loo.

"He took it." he sighed. "Took what?" I questioned shifting to my side a little. "Harry's phone, I wanted to read his texts." He mumbled the last part. "Anyway, what did you want to Skype me for?"

"Oh ya." I laughed completely forgetting what I wanted him for.

"Ok, remember I told you about my friend Chase?" I questioned. He nodded leaning into the screen wanting me to continue. "Well he called me over to his place earlier, and of course I went." I took a deep breath ready to see his reaction about him kissing me. "Well to make a long story short; he kissed me."