Therty-two

Lou's eyes became huge after I told him Emma's pregnant with his baby. "Are you sure it's with me? I'm not trying to call her a slut or anything but like, are you sure?"

"I don't know. Em just told me about this last night, she's at the doctor right now but I guess you could get a DNA check." I said looking down at my still wet nails.

He nodded his head really fast as he ran his left hand through his hair and his right in his mouth bitting the nails. I now looked to my right at Harry, he was very queit too quiet.

"You alright Harry?" I asked glancing at my beautiful boyfriend.

He put his head up and nodded his head; clearing his throat "Ye-yea I'm good, just shocked thats all." He chucked, then he put his hand on Louis shoulder "Mate, come on you know you have to use condoms."

"I thought I did! Well I mean I always do!" Lou said angrily while shaking his head. "I'ma go for a smoke." He groaned standing up and walked somewhere else off camera.

Harry looked back at me with a smirk "Hey well I would love to keep on looking at your face but I should go calm him down. I'll call you when I'm done k?" He asked pointing a finger at me.

I nodded my head, said goodbye and ended the call.

+++==

When Emma came back she looked completely exhausted and plopped on her bed. I stood up and put the book I was reading down and walked over to her.

"What's wrong?" I said as I pulled her dark hair in a bun for her. She groaned and sat up staring at me, she closed her eyes and put her head in my lap.

She turned her head over and looked up at me while I looked down at her. "Well the doctor said I'm looking good, which is a good thing, but she also said now would be the right time to start looking for a nursery for the baby. You know what a nursery means? Getting a flat and you know who doesn't have enough money for a flat? Me. But I have to talk to Louis before all of that to see what he would like."

I squeezed my eyes shut. " I already talked to Lou- and before you get all mad I only said that you were pregnant nothing else."

She screamed and got off of me sliding down to the floor. That's when I heard the soft sobs coming from her. "No-no Em don't cry. Every thing will be alright. Harry is going to call me any minute now and talk to me about how Lou's being- you too can discuss then." Emma put her face in her hands and nodded slowly.

A few minutes later my phone started ringing on the bed "That should he him" I said as I stood up to retrieve my phone. A picture of Harry that I took while he was sleeping pop up on the screen and smiled when I saw it. I swiped my finger across the screen and put the phone on speaker  so Emma could also hear.

"Hey" I heard Harrys deep voice say. "Lou wants to talk to Emma but like actually look at her so is Emma ok for her to FaceTime for a while?"

I turned my face towards Emma and saw her put her face side to side many times. 'no no no' she mouthed at me.

"Yea she's perfectly fine just give me a minute okay?" I said looked back down at the phone.

"Okay" He said and with that he hung up.

I gave Emma a small smile as she glared at me. "Lou can't see me like this!!" She said gesturing to her face/body. "That's why I told Harry to give me a minute I said, standing up walking to her closet.

I pulled out a black Victoria Secret push-up bra for her to wear and with a blue tank top with some jean shorts.

I walked to the bathroom with the clothes in my hand and opened up the door. "Here." I smiled at Emma as I sat the clothes on the counter. While Emma was trying to take off her tear stained make-up, I took out the bun I put in her hair and started brushing it out. "What do you want?" I said turning my face from behind her so she could look at me through the mirror. "Um just a pony or a braid please." I nodded my head and decided to put her hair in two french braids.