four

harry

I'm stupid. Completely utterly stupid. Plain ass stupid.

I just called Ari cute. I mean who does that?

Don't me wrong she IS extremely cute, hot even. I might have a tiny crush on her. But, that's not the point.

I'm her best friend. Her BFF. Her brother from another mother guy. Not a guy that goes around calling her cute.

I have a deep feeling in the smallest pit in my stomach that things are now going to be awkward between us.

After I said that she was cute she gave me one of those cute grins, mumbled a night to me and then left.

I'm stupid.

Hopefully she will wake up forgetting about the cute thing that night before. And give me a small kiss on the cheek telling me she is leaving.

Hopefully.

*********

ariana

Another alarm, another groan, another sigh, another sit up in bed. You know the use.

Well today's one of my favorite days of the week! Monday! VS and writing all day. Wooooo hooooo!! Can't wait to measure people's boobs and read my heart out until it's bleeding, coming right out of my chest.

I got up and took a warm shower. Taking my time.

I still can't believe Harry called me cute! AGAIN! That is all I can think and dream about.

He probably meant it in a friendly way, and didn't really think about what he was saying.

I sighed again. Getting out if the shower; putting my pink Victoria Secret robe on then walking to my closet.

Harry was here. Still asleep looking beautiful as ever.

"I got to wear black." I mumbled to myself going to the black section of my wardrobe.

I picked out a plain black flouy shirt that showed my stomach a little bit, some black high wasted jeans and my black pumps and my black boots. I will just put my heels in the car for VS and the boots or Edwards. After I put that on I did my makeup. Very light and very natural look today, and then did my hair in a half up half down duo.

I know that it's not the most fanciest outfit out there but it will do. Mr. Edwards won't care anyway.

I walked over to Harry giving him a light kiss on the cheek, mumbling "it's Monday" and then grabbing my bag leaving.

**************

(Skipping Edwards thing, nothing exciting happened)

"Do you need help Sir?" I said asking a man looking through the bra section with a confused look slapped on his face.

"Yes, umm...here" he said handing me a crumbled up piece of paper. "Can you help me find those so I can get out of here" he said staring at the paper. "Oh, umm ya....sure." I said giving him a small smile, which he returned with a small grin.

I took a step back, and then waved him over to me.

"38 C." I mumbled to myself trying to remember were they are.

After I was done helping him out, they called for back up in the front; so I went and did the casher.

************

harry

I decided to visit my family, I've been here for 6 days and only visited my family once.

I drove to my mums house knocking on the door.

"Harry!" My mum said embracing me in a hug. I hugged her back, enjoying this moment, in a few months I wouldn't be able to have this every day.

"I have a question." She said Letting me in, and then closing the door. "Are you and Ari dating?"

"What? No mum!." I chuckled shaking my head. "That's just the paps being the usual stalkers they are."

"Really you two looked all lovey dovie in the picture." she handed me her phone, that had the picture of me and Ari at our place.

"No,its just we where at our place." I handed her back her phone. "The paps just so happened to be there and take a picture." I walked to the sofa plopping down on it. "Nothing happened." I finally said running my hands through my hair.

"Uh-huh, sure." She smirked. "Hungry?"

"Actually, yes" I said standing up following her to the dinning/kitchen area.

Des was there eating a bowl of Cheerios looking at his phone with a tux on.

"Oh, hi Harry." He waved. I waved back, and then rummaged through her refrigerator looking for something good to snack on.

I made myself frosty mini wheats with bananas in it. Then sat on the table with Des.

"So, you and Ari dating?"

:/'//////////'/:

Hope you like it!

Comment and Vote please.

Bye!