eight

Ariana

Chase left me. He went to go hang out with Emma. Maybe he does like her, I don't know.

But I don't need to worry about that, I have my own drama going on between me and Harry.

Speaking of Harry, I don't see his car anywhere in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Maybe he finally left!

I ran over to my apartment going straight to my room grabbing a suit case. I piled all the stuff I would need for the next two weeks into it, leaving.

Then, I walked back to Chase's place plopping down on the bed. Getting ready to go asleep preparing for what ever was in store for me in the next couple hours or tomorrow.

Harry

"Hey!" Someone said tapping me on the shoulder.

I turned around and was greeted by flashing lights.
"Did you and Ari break up?"
"How did you find this place?"
"Are you and Ari still dating?"
"Were you and Ari ever dating?"
"Where is Ari anyway?"

All these questions where thrown at me like a tone of bricks.

I sighed standing up wipping the sand off of me, walking back to me car.

All the lights and questions flowing me.

They found our spot, they found the spot me and Ariana always used to go to. How the fuck did they find it anyway? Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous.

I drove back to my place. I never go here that much anymore. I have been at Ariana's the minute I got here.

I striped down to nothing laying down on my very cold sheets closing my very teary eyes. Letting darkness over come me.

Ariana

I was woken up by a trumpet playing.

I groaned going under the covers.

"Rise-N-Shine, Sunshine!" Chase said pulling the covers from me playing the trumpet some more.

"Alright. Alright! I'm up. Stop playing that it makes my ears hurt.." I mumbled sitting up rubbing my ears.

"You got to go read!" Chase said pinching my cheeks.

I got up pinching his cheeks hard seeing how he likes it.

We both chucked walking down stairs to go get some breakfast.

"So what did you and Emma do last night?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Nothing." He shook his head chucking. "Well, where did you take her sense you did 'nothing'?" I said talking the oatmeal out of the microwave mixing it.

"We went to Nando's, then I took and back home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Really, really sure?"

"Yes."

"Are you really, really, really sure?"

(SpongeBob moment 😊)

"Yes Ariana I'm positive OK?" He said shutting me up.

"Ok." I giggled sitting down at the table with him.

harry

Another night of tossing and turning, another night of no Ariana, another night of being bummed, another night of feeling like shit, and another night that I couldn't sleep.

Today is the day me and the lads are going to go to Paul's place, have some drinks and see what I can do to get my best friend back.

***************

Done!

I know it's short but I haven't updated in 2 days and ALOT of people have asked me to update.

OK anyway....... Hope you like it!

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

Vote and comment PWEASE!

Bye!