ten

It's Friday one month later.

2 weeks before the WWA tour starts up. And 2 weeks before Harry leaves Ari.

Sorry for the time skip it's just idk. I felt like it. 😂

Ariana

"Oh my lord Niall...." I whine grunting. I'm watching a vid of Niall last year hip thrusting and oh my.....my heart can't take it all.

The little leprechaun literally just wants all his fans to have heart attacks and die, because I can't take anymore of his cuteness.

Every time I watch something of him, or with him in it. My heart flutters and my stomach turns.

It's been about a month that me and Harry have retired from each other.

I've been living with Chase all through out the month. I would of gone back home but I just have too many memories of Harry there.

I mean yes. Eventually I will go back home because like it's home, but not now anyway.

"I need a drink" I mumble to myself I say standing up, walking to my closet grabbing the nearest pair of shoes and slipping them on.

I walk down stairs yelling bye to Chase. I don't even know of he's here. For all I know he could be fucking Emma right now.

Did I tell you he asked her out last week? I don't know. Anyway... They went to Fudfuckers- oh wait I mean Fudruckers. Haha. I had a feeling Chase liked Emma and Emma did too.

Anyway.....

I walk to my car hopping in and then drove to the nearest pub.

||||

harry

I'm at my parents house. Trying to spend my last couple days here with love ones.

"You should really go talk to Ariana." My step-dad says patting my shoulder. "I know." I sigh.

I've been taking care of the little puppy. Well no my parents have just in case Ari does talk to me she won't go here, and find the gift.

I only have 2 weeks to get my best friend back. If I don't talk to her then who knows when the next time I will see her let alone talk to her again.

I just need to grow some balls and go now. Well no- I change my mind. I need to go get a drink now then talk to her in the morning.

I go into the car driving to one of my favorite pubs I used to go to.

-/:-/:

I got tramped walking in here for some reason. Idk. I just made the decision that I will go here.

Maybe some other celeb is here, this is a really popular club in London.

I walk in going straight to the bar. I sit one seat over from 2 really cute girls.

I order Sex On The Beach as my first drink for the night. I don't know, I feel in the mood for something sweet.

After the bar tender hands it to me I pay him and then focus my eyes on the lady's a few feet from me.

One of them is clearly drunk and the other one well not yet but getting there. The drunk one throws her head back clapping her hands laughing at something the other girl says.

That laugh. That smile. The drunk voice. Ari!

Why is she here? Well she's drunk she won't remember anything the next morning to why not talk to her?

I start to stand up but then was taken back by this one guy walking up to them clearly drunk out of his mind flirting or at least trying the flirt with them.

Then he grabs Ariana's arm pulling her to the dance floor.

I wide my eyes walking a few feet behind them, then I grab a random girl from my left pulling her with me. When they stop I do to and start grinding on the girl I just took.

Around 3 songs later the guy whispers something in her ear making her giggle nodding her head walking off with him.

I hid behind people watching them. Very closely. They go to the back, the back where some stuff happens. I widen my eyes walking straight up to them.

"Hey!" I yell "what are you doing with my girlfriend?" I say anger building inside of me. The only person I know about that Ari slept with his me. No one else. Her body parts are for me, myself, and I only to see.

"Woahhh!, dude sorry-ie didn't know she w-was yoursss." He slurs.

"Harry!" Ariana yell/ hiccups wrapping me in a hug. Wow I miss her hugs.

"T-that guy h-he was going *hiccup* he-he was going to show me s-something I have never seen before." She smiled hiccuping again.

"Really?" I chuckle at her cuteness. "You." I say pointing at that guy. "Get out if here!" I yelled anger flashing in my eyes again.

When the guy finally left I looked down at Ari, she was playing with one of the rings on my fingers giggling to herself.

"Do you want to go home?" I said bending down to her level kissing her cheek. She just nodded giggling some more.

I saw her car here so I called one of my body guards that doesn't live to far from here to pick it up and tow it back to her place.

When we made it back to her apartment I changed into some basketball shorts. Then I went to go change Ari. How much did she drink? She was hanging upside down on the bed now, laughing at how funny I look apparently.

I changed her- which was hard because she was giggling and moving alot. Her body
is fan-freaking-tastic. I changed her into a light pink tank top with some black pajama pants.

Then I tucked her in, I know that if I wake up next to her in the morning she will get mad at me so I  walked to one of the spare rooms.

"Wait Harry." I heard her little half drunk voice call. "Can you sleep with me?" She asked.

I don't know. She will get mad at me. But oh well I will deal with her in the morning. "Ok." I said climbing into the bed cuddling with her kissing the top of her head.

I only wish I could kiss more......

%+#=%#•

Hope you like it!

Sorry the update is late. I just have been extra tired and I have had a lot of homework. 😬.

Any ideas? I running out of some. Lol.

I will be doing shout outs for story's for following or just for fun! Just comment how much you like this story and what you like most and you just might see your username up there!

Shout outs a will be every update.

Vote and comment please.

Bye!