twenty-five

Heyyyyy.

Spring break is officially over for me, and I'm starting school now. 😑. 👎.

I have 9.5K reads!!!

That's .5 away from 10K!!

OMG!!! Thank you! I didn't even think this story would at least get 50 reads. But it did! And I can't be any more grateful than that. So thank you. ❤️.
I love you my munchkins.

OH!

The Ariana Grande concert was life.

JB came and everything! Best night of my life :)
________

Ariana

I've been staying at my Grandparents house for a few days now.

My birthdays tomorrow.

Nothing happened to Grappie. Yet..

The track coach has called me multiple times asking where am I and when I'm going to come back. But, it's a family related crisis so I won't be able to come anytime soon.

Harry hasn't called or texted me sense I left that night.

I know that he's busy with the tour and everything. It's just I can't help but think that something's wrong. But, if something were really wrong the boys would of told me by now.

But still.

I have this feeling. :/

And I don't like it.

At all.

I sat down on the floor in the family room, letting the cold tile freeze up my body.

I also took a deep breath taking in the sent. This room is never in use. No one ever goes over here.

I just do time to time so I can clear my mind.

I don't know what to do for my birthday. I want to go back home to hang with my few friends but I would also like to spend it with my family.

I really just want to spend my birthday with Harry.

I was taken out of my thoughts by a light knock on the door, and then a warm hand on my thigh.

"Hey sweetie." Nonna's sweet voice rang thorough my ears. "What's up? You don't seem like yourself today."

"He hasn't called or texted in a few days." I breathed putting my head on her shoulders.

"Ari you know that he's busy."

"Yes I do." I rolled my eyes. "But, even if his day is packed with shows and photoshoots he will still make time to text or call me."

"Maybe something came up."

I sighed shaking my head. "He would of still told me."

"We'll if you're going to deny everything I say then I might as well stop talking to you."

"No!" I grabbed the nearest thing that was on her that would stop her from going anywhere. "I'm sorry. It's the time of the month, and I'm just frustrated."

"It's okay sweetie. We all have those days." Nonna smiled. "It's just we don't have those days right before their birthday."

"Oh Nonna." I chucked. "Don't worry about that, all that my birthday reminds me of is that I'm a year older, it doesn't matter."

Her eyes become wide and then that small wrinkly hand hit me. Hard.

"What was the for?" I wined grabbing the spot she hit.

"You never disrespect your birthday. Yes, when ever you have a birthday you get reminded that you are getting a year older, but also it's reminds us that you have been with us a year more, you may not like it but we do." She huffed crossing her arms.

I frowned. I didn't mean to make her mad. "I-I'm sorry." I sighed staring down at my newly pedicured white finger nails.

"O-oh sweetie." She hugged me. "It's okay, I know how it feels to feel like a ass."

"Nonna!" I chucked lightly slapping her shoulder.

"Ah! It's not like it's illegal to say ass."

"I know. It's just I never heard it come out of your mouth before."

She gave me a smile.

Right before I was going to say something else my phone rung.

It was him!

"It's him Nonna! He's actually calling!" I smiled. "Should I answer?"

"Yes. Of course you should. Who knows the next time he'll call you. I'll leave you alone. I'll give you some privacy." She stood up making a little groan fall out of her lips and then she left the room.

I took a beep breath sliding my finger across the screen, putting the device up to me ear. "H-hello?" My voice coming out raspier than I want it to be.

"Hey..." His strong British accent said. "Happy almost birthday!"

"Oh ya." I giggled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He sighed. "We need to talk-"

"I'm all ears."

"Rem-no-how's your-no." He fumbled with his words. "How's your grandfather doing?"

"He's alright." I nodded my head. "Not perfect but alright."

"That's.. Alright."

Then it went silent on the phone. The only thing you could hear is our faint breathing.

"Umm remember the other night, m-my party night?"

I nodded my head but remembered that he couldn't see me so I just said; "yes."

"And remember when I was going to ask you something, but you left because of your grandfather?"

"Yes. Yes I do Harry. What do you want?"

"Shut up." He chucked. "We'll the question was..." He cleared his throat and his voice started to get deeper and deeper, if that's even possible. His voice is already beep enough.

"We've known each other for a really really long time now, and your birthdays coming up soon-we'll tomorrow."

"Yes I know. "

"So I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime?"

My heart skipped a beat.

"You mean l-like a date?"

"Yeah."

I smiled, I put the phone down for a second to fan girl before putting the phone back up to my ear.

"So what do you say?"

"We'll Harry I say; yes."

I heard the most girl-ish sigh come out of his lips before he mumbled "thank god."

"Wait, aren't you on tour and stuff?" I questioned. "You won't be able to come all the way to Florida or England anytime soon.

"Yeah, yeah." I heard him, but it sounded so real just like he's in the same room.

"But I will come, for you." He walked through the door smiling at me.

__

This is literally my favorite chapter I've written :)