nine

Hello!

(I have no idea what if that's a dog or a cat, so just say that it's a dog.)

Harry

"You could write her a song?" Lou suggested. "No, I plan on doing that when I ask her to be my girlfriend." I shook my head.

"So you are going to ask her to be your girlfriend or is it just one of many Harry Styles dreams?" Niall said rubbing my head.

"Yes I am. Just eventually; she hates me now. So I'm not going to do it now." I sighed.

"You don't know that." Paul said. "Yes I do Paul, when ever we had fights like this she wouldn't of ignored me or stayed at another friends house just to get away from me. It would just be the next morning she would forget about it and just laugh it off. But now I don't know what happened." I said playing with one of the many rings on my fingers.

"Well what other stuff does she like, or what other stuff does she want?" Zayn said.

I reached in my pocket retrieving the best friend necklace. It started to get rusty we always said we were going to go to the shop to fix it, but we never did. That's it!

"What's that?" Liam said pointing to the necklace.

"The best friend necklace that she threw at me." I chucked.

"I got it!" Niall said snapping his fingers. "Harry didn't you say Ari always wanted a pet?" I nodded my head. "Get her a pet then."

"Ya, I can get her one and I can fix this." I said motioning to the necklace in Liam's hands.

"It's settled then?" Paul said standing up. I nodded my head smiling standing up also.

"I call shot gun!" Lou yelled running out of the house.

"You coming?" I said to Niall, Liam, and Zayn that where sitting on the sofa.

"No. Let us now how it works out." Liam smiled.

I nodded my head walking out if the house to the back seat. -.-

*******

"So what type of animal do you want?" The lady at the front desk said giving us a sweet smile.

I never really thought that out. She's not really a cat person, so dog?

"Ummmm a dog. No a puppy." I smiled.

"Ok" she said typing on her computer.

"Now just fill this paper work out, and then you can go and choose your puppy." she smiled handing me a stack a papers.

I sat down on one of the chairs and sighed this is a lot of reading.
Here I go.....

When I was done I handed her the papers. And then a lady no a girl around my age came out escorting us towards her.

"Hi, my names Casey and I will be helping you today." She smiled. "I'm a huge fan, so sorry if I smile a lot or freak out or something. She smiled again. "It's ok." Lou smiled also.

"Well just follow me, were you looking for a particular type of dog?"

"No, just a cute one." I chucked.

"Ok, do you want the dog to grow up to be a big, median, or a small dog?"

Damn didn't know it took this much just to get a pet.

"Ummm......" I looked at Lou. "Sm-m-median." I mumbled.

"Ok" she chucked.

We walked around the place at least 5 times before I finally found the right one.

The puppy was 5 months old, one ear was brown and it's tail was brown also the rest of the body was I don't know how to describe it but it's like a dirty white. Oh and it's a girl. I hope Ariana likes it.

I was there petting the dog while Paul used the bathroom and they get me a cage to put in. Then I saw a flash of a light. I looked up at Casey and saw her tuck her phone behind her back giving me a grin. I shook my head and then looked at Lou.

"You think she will like it?" I said scratching the little guys head.

"I hope so." He said just as Paul walked out of the restroom.

Casey walked away as soon as she was done taking the picture of me, walking back with a cage.

"Here you go." She said handing me a cage. "Thank you." I mumbled putting the puppy in there. Casey just stood there bouncing on her feet. Like she was waiting for something.......

Lou must if saw it to because that's when he said; "For being a awesome sales person, I think you deserve a picture. Don't you Harry?"

"Oh, ya sure." I said walking towards then pulling my arm on her shoulder.

After many pictures we where finally done and started driving to the jewelry shop.

The person that was helping us was a huge help. I told him about what happened between us, and he said it would be better if I get a new cote of silver metal on it and engrave our names into it. And that's ex actually what I did.

It said; Ari & Harry <3 in pretty cursive writing.

We are in the car now driving back to Paul's place to hang out again.

Now I just need away to get me and Ari alone.

***************

Hello!

I haven't got a pet in a long time so sorry if the way of getting it was off.

Hope you like it!

I don't know what type of dog it is so can someone please comment on what you think the type of dog it is. Thank you 😊.

Vote and Comment please. 😬.

Bye!