nineteen

Ariana

I officially need new friends. I'm friends with the girls on the track team but most of them do school online so....

I huff as I walk through the doors to my next class. I sit in the seat of my choice and put my stuff down.

They're about 5 people in here at the moment.

Awesome.

I doubt that anyone would choose their classes this early in the morning.

I was extremely pissed when I found out that sense I have all these jobs I needed to take my classes in the morning.

There was is guy that walked in, his hat half-way on his head, papers and books falling the the floor.

I looked around to see if anyone would help him. They all looked at me and I looked at them. I huffed once again standing up to go help the poor child.

"Here you go." I said handing him the last piece of paper that was on the floor; I was to busy staring at the other people to see if they would do it.

"Thank you." His extremely deep voice mumbled

"So I'm Ariana." I smiled sticking my hand out to him.

"I'm-" he was cut off by the professor walking in.

"Morning class please pull out your essays, I asked you to write." He said settling his papers on the desk.

I widened my eyes, I turned to- what ever his name is-and saw him digging in his bag. "We had a essay?"

********

"I love your videos." Jason- apparently that's his name, said packing his stuff up.

"Oh my gosh, really you watch them?"

"I think every guy at this school watches them." He chucked.

I nodded standing up walking out the door.

"So want to catch up later or now-i-if your not doing anything."

"Ok. We hang out now, let me just go to my dorm and change."

"Meet me here?" He said starting to back away.

I just nodded turning around in the directions of the girls dorms.

I sighed pulling out my keys I just remembered that Emma would be here.

I like Emma; but she did cheat on Chase. I may not like Chase that much anymore, but I still care about him.

I walked in to see Emma sitting on her bed playing with her nails.

"Hey...." I said closing the door.

She looked up completely surprised I was there. Then she got up and pulled me into a hug screaming "Ari!"

I pushed her off of me.

"I'm still mad at you for cheating on Chase." I pointed a finger at her.

She sighed walking back to the bed. "Ya... I know. I was drunk, you know how I am when I'm drunk. Me and Chase where just going to have a night to our selfs at my parents house sense they're out of town. I had drinks and everything. The bottle was just sitting there I had to drink it before I knew it I was drunk." She said really fast making it sound like its one sentence.

"Where did the guy come from then?"

She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes walking to my drawer pulling out some joggers and a tank top with my white converse.

I will just change in the locker room or something.

I walked out running to the nearest bathroom then running back and throwing my clothes in the room so I don't have to come in again.

When I was walking to the reserved place to meet up with Jason my phone rung; indicating I have a new text.

Har Bear: I'm free for the next couple hours! Want to Skype?

I had to read the text a few times. The only time Harry's free I HAVE to be busy.

I really want to Skype him, but I really really want to make a new friend.

I had to text him back no. I feel so bad but he knows what's going on with my friends; and he knows I need new ones.

When I was at the place to meet Jason-he wasn't there. I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair sitting down on the ground.

5 MINUTES LATER |The guy in SpongBobs voice.|

Jason came to me. "Hey sorry. I forgot where we were supposed to meet up." He said helping me up off of the ground.

"Oh it's ok. Me too." I chucked half lying.

We just stood there slitty laughing. "So wanna walk arounc the fùtball field?"

"Oh." He smiled. "Ya, sure I guess."

We walked to the field together all you could here was the grass crouching beneath our feet.

Then Jason hit me "Race you." He said starting to run to the field not giving me time to process everything.

I chucked running up to him. He gasped when he saw me right next to him. I stuck my tongue out at him running ahead to the field. "I won!"

"You run fast for a little thing."

"We'll I'm on the track team so.... what do you expect?"

"Oh ya." He said. "Forgot."

We continued walking, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and cleared his throat.

"So umm have any hobbies?"

I chucked. "Running. You?"

"I knew that. And basketball."

(Sorry if they don't have that in Britain. Just go with it)

"Cool."

"You sing really good too." He grinned.

"Aw thank you, how long had you been at LU?"

"Um sense I was 19 which was..." He pretended to count his fingers while making a 'I'm thinking really hard face.' "3 years ago."

"You know, you remind me a lot of Chase. Do you happen to know Chase Anderson?"

"I just so happen to know him, he showed me around the campus the fist time I came. So we just sorta clicked." He snapped his fingers.

I nodded looking down at my shoes. That are getting extremely dirty right now because of my stepping in the grass.

"You know... Before you start asking questions I just want you to know I have short term memory loss so I'm-"

"Oh my god! Really I'm so sorry. My friend back at home had it, and she hates it."

He shrugged "Eh, it's ok. I had it sense I was 10. I guess I've gotten used to it."

"So how did you remember my videos?"

"Trust me I would never forget a hot girl like you videos." He winked.

======

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in WEEKS, testing had just begun and I have to study study study!

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Have you ever tried to fit in the dryer and hurt yourself? Or just tried to fit in there in general?

Bc I have!

I know this is short.

Like I said; ^^^^^^

GOING 2 THE HONEY MOON TOUR ON 3/28/15!!!!

THANK YOU DADDY!!!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

Hope you like it!

Bye!