zero

Hi. I'm Ariana. Ariana Grande.

I'm Harry Styles Best Friend.

Our parents are childhood friends so you could say we grew up together.

I'm 20 years old but going to turn 21 in a few months.

I am a year older than Harry, but people think I'm like 2 years younger than him because of my personality.

I have a brother named Frankie 11 years older than me.

My birthday is on June 26, 1993.

I have a few jobs....
I work at Victoria Secret as a casher,  I'm a YouTuber and I'm a publisher at Edwards & Company.

Being a YouTuber means that you have a certain number of subscribers and that you get payed to make YouTube videos. And you get to go to awards and stuff.

Edwards & Company is  just a place where if you want to be a author. You have to go though a lot of processes then you finally make it to Edwards. That's when I come in I just read the book and make notes. If I like it them, I send it to Mr. Edwards himself. If he likes it then- BABAM! You have yourself a book.

I'm also a collage student at London University. I study there to actually become a writer some day.

You might say I have a lot of jobs it's just I have a apartment that I'm trying to keep, trying to put food on my plate, and a dorm room that my mom and I pay for.

My apartment is close enough for me to drive to the campus, it's just my mom wants me to have the actual collage "experience" so me and her pay for my dorm together.

I am at collage on a full scholarship in Track & Field. If you look at me you wouldn't expect me to run fast but I do.

I ran Track in Middle and High school so I might as well do it for collage too right?

Anyway... I'm on my collages track team. The London Lions track team.

I run the 200,400,and 800 meter. Also if they need anyone to run the mile I'm their girl. You could say I'm the track in track and field.

My schedule is pretty busy look:

Collage- 7 A.M to 2 P.M Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

Track practice- 2:30 P.M to 4:00 P.M. Tuesday, Thursday. Every other Sunday a meet.

Work at V.S- Monday and Wednesday 4:00 P.M to 9:00 P.M.

Edwards- 7:00 A.M to 10 A.M. Monday & Wednesday.

YouTube-Saturday once a week. What ever time I feel like it.

And I have Friday off or Skype Harry😊

Ya that's all you need to know about me.

**********

Ariana is not famous in this story but Harry is.

This story will take place a few months before the WWAT tour starts. Harry is just visiting Ari.

My SECOND fanfic no hate or anything please.

In 2015 it will be out.

Let me know what you think in the comments and please vote. 😄

Bye!