seventeen

Hey guys!

The more I look at the gif, the more I feel like their kissing. -.-

One Last Time video!!!!!
Asdfghjkl!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘
Cat Valentine and Robbie Shaperio unite!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

^^^^^^^^^^

Ariana

I shivered as the cold water hit my back making me jump back turning the knob to the red side. Once it was the right tempature I leaned back into the water letting it soke my hair and face.

Chase is having me come to his house today. Even though we're supposed to go to school we said that we would do today online like half of the school does.

When I was done with my shower I walked to my closet getting some jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. I did my normal make-up and then put my hair into a high ponytail tying a pink ribbon around it. I also put on my light pink heels and then grabbed my purse walking to Chase's flat.

////

"Dick open up the damn door." I said bagging on Chase's door. "If you don't open up now I'm leaving!"

The door opened revealing a jacked up Chase.

"Aww baby what's wrong?" I said stepping into his home, closing the door behind me, wrapping him into a hug.

"Em." is all he said before breaking down into a complete sob.

"What did that bitch do?" I questioned into the crook of his neck.

He chucked lifting his head up walking to the sofa sitting on it. "Um I went over there yesterday and I just walked in; cause I have a key and everything." I nodded while he took a deep breath. "I called her name and she didn't answer, I thought nothing of it because she usually doesn't answer me and makes me find her and then we end up fucking. So I-"

"Wait." I put my hand in his face. "Didn't need to know that."

"Oh well, anyway I went up to her room and saw her and some guy making out. His hands all over her." he said making hand gestures around his body.

I put my hand up to my mouth completely shocked. I never pictured Emma as a girl to cheat on a guy. They've known each other for-god knows how long but- I never thought she would cheat on him or anybody.

I pulled Chase into a side hug, it was quite uncomfortable so he shifted and then I somehow ended up straddling him.

I pulled out of the hug giving him a small grin, then I took his SnapBack off of his head and put it on mine.

"Why do you always wear these?"

"Why do you always take them from me?"

"Touché."

"Aww that's cute." He pulled the necklace from under my shirt holding it in his hands. "You got a new one?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"No." I shook my head. "Harry gave it to me as an apology, didn't I tell you?"

"You two made up?"

"Oh my god." I chucked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Well speaking of Harry, I have something to show you." He said dropping the necklace, putting his hands in my hips throwing me to the side and then standing up walking the hall way.

I was to lazy to go down there with him so I just stayed on the sofavwaiting for him to come back.

He came back minutes later with his laptop in his hands.

"What are you going to show me?" I asked scooting over to him trying to look at what he's doing.

"They have a new video, and I think your going to like it."

He handed me the computer and then I pressed full screen.

As Niall came into view with his hair blowing in the wind I already knew what it was and I cry everytime I see it.

When Harry's part was over and Zayn came up into view, I paused it feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Chase asked whipping a few of my tears.

"You do not know how beautiful Harry looked-and how much I miss him." I sighed putting my head into my hands.

"Do you want to continue?"

"Shut up."

After I stayed like that for a little while longer I sat back up and pressed play.

'You and I. We don't need to be like them we can make it til' the end nothing can home between you and I'

Harry sang.

Why does this boy make me feel this way?

Why does this boy have to be so god damn hot?

He makes places tingle that I didn't even know could tingle.

I turned Chases' laptop off pushing it to the side.

Trying to function everything.

I took deep breaths closing my eyes.

"You need a hug?" Chase asked pocking my side.

"Not from you." I mumbled just above a whisper. "Ya." I said standing up, Chase copying my actions.

I put my hands on Chases' neck scooting closer to him. I guess he got the message because that's when he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, swaying us back and forth.

Just standing there.

Enjoying each others company.

I guess we both really needed a hug because Chase got too comfortable and leaned in pressing his forehead against mine.

"You know if I were your crush." He started, making me roll my eyes. "I would never make videos to make you have a spasm like that." He continues. Then his nose pressed against mine, "I would never cheat on you."

I felt his hot breath warm up my face. "And I would always do this." He said pressing his lips against mine.

••••••••

I feel like this is short 😑.

4 day weekend and still haven't started my homework.

One Last Time video is life!

Never seen her in jeans!!!

Shout out to @HugATeddy for making the cover AND,

@ARIANAstyles453
She comments the best comments, votes, I love her profile pic and ya. She's awesome. 😘. IIY.

Hope you like it. 😊.

Bye!