twenty-nine

Hey my munchkins. i went to the Honeymoon tour yesturday and that was my view from the stage and i touched Frankie and met him and Ari was so cute and ugh-best night of my life.

i personally think that it was better than the One Direction concert.

Lou's going to be a daddy 😭😭😭

One Direction is officially over 😖

this chapter was written by my co-writer once agian. ok yea bye!

Ariana

"You're going to make us late." Harry groaned suitcase already in hand as he watched me scamper around the room.

"No I'm not. Shush it and maybe we can leave sooner if you actually help me look." I accused, giving him a pointed look as I moved a couch pillow.

"Fine what does it look like?" He grumbles setting his suitcase down.

"It's basically just a red string but not." I chorused before continued on, "I can't believe this the one time I want to take it off I lose it."

"Found it!" Harry cheers, successfully cutting off my complaints.

"Thank god! Where'd you find it?" As I said this I ran up to him and quickly snatched it out of his hand placing it on my own.

"In your makeup bag. Now let's go we really are going to miss the plane if we don't." Harry announced, picking up our bags and strutting out the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I muttered moving a stray piece of hair out of my line of vision.

I quickly shuffled out the room, taking a glance to make sure we grabbed everything. Satisfied as I saw the room only held the things the hotel provided, I shut the door and hobbled down the hall to catch up with Harry. We stood in silence waiting for the elevator before he spoke up,

"How's your ankle?"

"It's good. I mean as good as an ankle can get when it's newly broken. Thanks for that by the way." My whole response was full of sarcasm making me realize how rude I sounded.

"That's good but anytime." He addressed watching as the elevator doors slowly slid open.

Clumsily, I clambered onto the elevator after Harry. It slowly descended, showing what floor we passed. On the third floor it began stalling and jerking.

"Hell no! I'm not trying to get stuck on an elevator. It can keep moving it's happy ass back down to the lobby." I breathed holding onto the railing that came in the elevator.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a small malfunction." Harry soothed, grabbing my hand that slowly began to sweat in the process.

And he was right as the elevator reached the ground floor. Harry easily strolled out of the elevator where as I hobbled out, eyes wide and face pale. Nonetheless, I kept up with Harry despite my previous fear. As soon as I was close enough, I slid in the car and adjusted the seat to my liking. Once comfortable, I quickly pulled the seatbelt out and clicked it into its respectable place. Harry on the other hand took his precious time starting the car and adjusting the mirror.

"Hurry up old man! You're the one complaining about missing our flight yet you're taking your time like our plane doesn't leave in fifty-three minutes!" I acknowledged, falling back in my seat.

He simply shrugged it off making me grunt and snuggle into my seat. I played with the little red string that made us late. My leg wore the boot was began to itch so I attempted to reach my hand in it and scratch the itch. My hand didn't get past the top of the boot making me frustrated.