twenty-four

Ariana

I groaned  trying to fit my suitcase and me into the little ass bathrooms the planes have.

I ended up having to sit on the toilet while my suitcase took up the rest of the room.

I took off my pumps and then changed into this over-sized sweater with a pair of jeans to got from H&M. Then, I took off some of my makeup, mostly trying to make it look like I wasn't crying non-stop for the last 30 minutes.

When I finally made it back to my seat a girl has decided to put her feet up.

On my seat. 😑.

"Excuse me." I said taking out her earphones. "That's my spot your feet are occupying."

She parted her lips looking down at her feet. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry about that, I'm just trying get a good napping spot for this long ride."

I gave her a smile grin, then put my suitcase in the over head thing-magige and then scooted my way past her to my seat.

It was quite between us for the next few minutes until she started asking all these questions.

"So what are you flying to Florida for?"

"My grandfathers sick. I just want to go see if he's okay."

"Aren't you that YouTuber that's like best friends with Harry Styles."

"No." I lied. I just wanted to shut her up so I could go to sleep.

"Really? You look exactly like her. Dimples and all."

Then she took out her phone and went on YouTube pulling up one of my videos.

"See? Don't tell me that's not you."

"That's not me."

She rolled her eyes and huffed sticking the middle finger at me.

Excuse you?

"Umm sweetie excuse you. You want to know the truth? Yes, yes I am Ariana Grande 'that YouTuber that's like Harry Styles best friend' but so what? Maybe I don't feel like dealing with your questions. Maybe I don't feel like having to give you my autograph and then people are going to be looking and then before you know it everyone's going to be asking for one! I'm going to Flordia because one of my close family members are sick, and your just going to flip me off like that just because I may or may not be someone you know. I think the real person that need to be flipped off is you." I huffed flipping her off leaning me head against the window tears starting to already form in my eyes.

If only Harry were here.

He would know how to handle this.

____

"Mom! Frankie! Hello?" I called walking through my grandmothers house. We're supposed to meet here and then go to the hospital together to see Grampie.

"In here sweetie." I heard my mothers voice call from the living room.

I walked into the living room, furrowing my eyebrows when I see a ball of nothing but blankets on the sofa.

"Heyyyy." Frankie said coming from behind the sofa to come and hug me.

"Ariana." My mom said joining the hug as we'll and then my grandmother came and yelled "Family Hug."

"Hey don't forget about me." I heard a faint voice say from the blankets. I untangled myself from the hug and looked closer at that pile.

It was Grampie?

"Grampie?" I said a smile appearing on my face. "Why are you in all these blankets?"

"He was cold so I worked with what I had." Frankie chuckled sitting next to him on the sofa.

I laughed walking to him giving him a hug.

I'm so happy he's no longer in the hospital.

"I thought you where in the hospital?" I questioned staring at is cute little face.

"He was but now he isn't." My grandmother said smiling down at me lightly trapping his shoulder.

"Oh ok." I put my hand up to my chest. "You had me worried."

"So how was Harry's party?" Frankie asked me while I followed him into our old bedroom.

"Good."

"Come on now it has to be more than 'good'"

"We'll it just-I was worrying about Grampie more then anything. While everyone danced and had fun, I sat down with my head in my phone waiting for you or momma to call me."

"Oh." He nodded his head really slowly. "Did Harry ask you anything?"

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Like anything special I guess."

"Umm...." I thought back to that night, when he was dancing with me it seemed like he was going to ask me something special, by is body language I could tell.

"We'll he was but my phone rung, and I left."

He let out a long loud sigh and then mumbled "okay" and then went straight to his phone texting someone.

"Ariana! Come help me in the kitchen please!" I heard one of the the females in the house yell.

I took one last glance at Frankie, then walked out.

_____

It is short EXTREMELY!

But I just, I can't without Zayn it's just idk what to do with my life anymore.

I've heard some stuff about Harry is going to leave now, so he can become a single artist. 😭.

So idk. I just I don't feel comfortable.

I probably won't update until Sunday or Monday because I just idk. I don't- a peace of my heart is missing. ❤️👎🔪.

Ok. Ya. R

If it has grammar mistakes or some words missing sorry. I just ya-I don't feel well.

Hope you like it?

Bye...

🙍