twenty-seven (Part 3)

Hey!

Okay listen.

I am not a vegan, I'm a veggie.

Lmao. 😂

I have no idea what vegans eat, and can't eat.

So please let me know if I get some of the foods/drinks Ariana is consuming wrong for her diet.

Thank you. 😘

________

Ariana

I took a deep breath as I got comfy in the bed. Today was one of my most favorite days ever.

Harry was so sweet to make this a perfect day for me.

Speaking of Harry where is he?

I sat up from the bed and turned on the night stand lamp. I looked around the room to see no one else there. But, that was until Harry came barging through the door with a few plastic bags in his hands.

"Oh sorry did I wake you?" He said settling the bags on the floor in the corner.

"No, but where were you?"

"Somewhere."

I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm "why?"

"Because I wanted to."

I rolled my eyes once again laying down on the bed, and turned the opposite way he was. "No goodnight kiss for you!"

"Awwww Ari, I'm so sorry I'm just really tired and stressed from something that was happening in the lobby." He said nervously sitting down on the bed.

"What happened in the lobby?" I mumbled.

"Nothing you need to worry about right now." He shook his head. "I'll tell you in the morning, go to sleep now."

<~~<

That morning I woke up cuddled in Harry's arms. I was really hungry but really comfy at the same time.

The hunger took over, I rolled out of Harry's hold until I got to the end of the bed and was about to get up until I heard one of the most sexiest morning voices.

"Where are you going?" Harry said, I turned my head to see his beautiful face. The blanket was up until his neck and he had a little smirk on his face.

"Wait." I held my hand up to him "stay right there." I jumped off of the bed and went to the TV stand where my phone was. I opened up my Instagram account and went to photo "say cheese." I told Harry as I took the picture.

"Awwww you look so cute." I smiled sitting on the bed to show him.

"Don't post it, I look horrible." He groaned.

"No you don't, you look cute." I huffed looking back at the picture of him. "I'm going to post it."

"What? No!" He frowned

"Anddddd post." I giggled as I posted the picture then turning my phone off and putting it on the night stand.

He sat up, removed the hair out of his face and glared at me. "I fucking hate you."

"I hate you more." I said going up to him and kissing his cheek.

He continued to glare at me as he went in the drawer, pulled out an outfit and went in the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom I decided to clean up the place. Even known we've only been here for like a day the place is still dirty.

I picked up all the clothes from off the floor, put them in a plastic bag, and put the bag in the corner of my suitcase. After that I folded all the clothes in the drawers. And finally, I picked up any pieces of food or materials off of the floor.

By then the shower had stopped and Harry came out with his wet curly locks and a towel wrapped around his waist.

He playfully flipped his hair at me and said "I'm still mad at you."

I chucked and blocked the way he was going.

"Ari move, I need my underwear."

"Excuse you!" I gasped "where are your matters young boy?"

"Just because you're 2 years older than me does not mean you should be calling me young and a boy." He firmly said pushing me out of the way.

"Well if you're 2 years younger than me then you are young, and you do have a penis correct?"

He rolled his eyes, got his underwear and walked back to the bathroom.

Sometimes he can be such a drama queen. He has posted so my pictures of me that I didn't want him to on Instagram, and you don't see me pushing him, or rolling my eyes at him.

He came out of the bathroom fully clothed, and he took 1 glacé at me and then walked to the kitchen type area.

Harry only had on a gray T-shirt, black jeans, and a gray beanie. So I guess we weren't doing much today.

So for my outfit I pulled out some high waisted jeans with a black crop top and some white converse.

After I took a shower I washed my face and brushed my teeth then did my normal make-up. I changed into the outfit and walked out with my PJ's in hand and put them in my suitcase for when I should pack later on.

"Come on we're going to HollyWood Studios. Is that okay with you?" Harry said not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah." I mumbled grabbing a purse, and stuffing everything I need in there.

|||||

The car ride there was very silent. Its going to be very boring if he doesn't talk to me while we're at the park. So maybe I should just delete the post.

I took a glacé at Harry and he was looking straight out the window. I went on Instagram and saw that the pic already had 847 likes and 276 comments. I scrolled through the comments and saw that the comments where all good comments says how good Harry looked.

But, I guess he just didn't like it, "ill delete the post." I said looking over at him.

He shook his head "you don't have to do that."

"But I thought that's the reason you're acting like this."

"It is." His fists tightened around the steering wheel making his knuckles turn white.

"Then why can't I delete it so you can go back to the normal Harry I like."

He stopped for a moment giving the person in the booth our tickets, then he told us where to park.

"Because if you like the pic then I like it, but I kinda don't like it."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"I don't give a shit." He spat parking the car and then getting out.

I huffed, grabbed my bag and closed the car door. Harry was already starting to walk towards the car entrance so I had to jog to him.

"Hey wait up!" I said running up to him, but I guess that I didn't notice because that's when I tripped on my shoe lace.

"Fuck." I mumbled as a immanently grabbed my ankle I look 1 glacé at it and pain took cover me.

"Harry!" I said as people started to surround me. "Harry?"

______%

DONE!

please don't kill me 😳

ik I haven't updated in like 2 months I just forgot about the story. 😭

I'll start updating again tho on a regular basis!

idk what happened in the end 😭

THAT'S LIKE 1200 WORDS YEAHHH 😄

I entered this story for the Wattys2015 so please vote for it! 😄

Also, in like Chapter 7 I think I asked if I could get 14K reads by my birthday, and my birthdays on July 8th which is like 1 week away and it's not even my birthday and I have like 17K reads! 😄😊😄😊😄😄😄😐😄😄😊.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MUNCKINS!

Please Vote, Comment and Share

Bye 🌙