twenty

Ariana

(THE NEXT DAY)

"I hate you." I say to my phone throwing it across the room.

I just got a text from Harry saying he left England this morning to continue the tour.

That's why he wanted to Skype yesterday so he can see if we could hang out.

I was to busy hanging with that-that cum suck Jason to function that Harry was leaving the next day. 😑.

Now I have to wait like another 6 weeks to hang with him.

Anyway Jason isn't friend material. He might be sweet and all but I can't have half if my friends liking me.

I took a shower and then put on a over sized sweater with some blue knee high socks.

I sat down on the floor next to Brownie. "Why can't I be a dog?" I said petting her. "You have it easy all you do is play eat and sleep all day."

Brownie walked away from me sitting in the corner laying down taking a nap.

I sighed turning around picking up my phone. Then, smiled seeing that it didn't crack.

It rung again saying I have another text from Harry.

Har Bear 🙊: Look at what I found (See picture to the side)

Ari: OMG! I hate that picture!

Har Bear 🙊: Too bad I'm showing it to ALL the lads.

Ari: F u. 😑👊😑👊😑👊😑👊😑

Har Bear 🙊: Woah now.

Har Bear 🙊: Since when do we use that many emojis?!?

Arry: Since now.

After I sent that I didn't get a reply. Sadly.

This is sad. I'm a twenty-something year old collage student sitting on the floor of my room wondering what do to on a Friday. I should be hanging out with my friends or getting laid.

I got my computer then went on Twitter. There where so many tweets about me. Especially, about yesterday. I clicked on a video that was attached to it.

A bunch of pictures popped up with me and Harry and that annoying voice narrated it all in the background.

"Are One Direction member Harry Styles and YouTuber Ariana Grande officially dating? Sources have found many pictures of them hugging and laughing. We haven't found any pictures of them smooching but we did find a few tweets that have us wondering."

A picture of a tweet Harry sent popped up on the screen and the voice came back again. "Styles has just recently tweeted this I quote 'Found this picture of my baby when she was 11 or 12. So cute.' So you may just think Styles is just posting a Throwback Thursday pic. But am I the only one that see's 'My Baby' we know Harry and he usually only addresses Ariana as Ari or Ar. Not baby or babe. We don't have any evidence from Ariana, but we have tweeted both of then individually to see their side of the story."

Who ever was taking came on the screen; addressed her name, the pap company she was working for and a good bye.

My blood boiled. They always do this. They always make up stuff this isn't true!

I tweeted them that we were just friends and like to play around in that way. Then, I texted Harry to tweet them as well.

After stalking Matthew Espinosa I shut down my computer. Then, I laid down on my carpet staring up at the ceiling.

Wondering 'what the fuck am I going to do with my life?'

********

Ok DONE!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Idk what should happen next!

Pm me or comment what you think should happen.

6.22 reads thank you!!!

Chapter 20 yayayayayayayayaya!!!

It's short! AGAIN! It's just idk what should happen!

I need help. I'm desperate!

Shout out toooo....

@cute_cupcake20

She has voted a lot. Idk if she has any books but if she does read em! Oh and make sure to follow also!

The YouTube video!!

Buy it on iTunes for 0.99 cents!

Glozells life. 😘❤️😘❤️😘

Hope you like it.

Vote and comment please!

Bye!