seven

ariana

I dropped my bag on the floor putting my head in the pillow, screaming.

I'm at my Chase's flat again. Harry's car is still at my apartment, and Chase tried to kick him out but; Harry got in another one of his moods, yelled at Chase, and said he's not leaving until the owner of the apartment tells him to go.

I don't feel like speaking to him right now, and plus Chase's home is very comfy. He lives here by himself and doesn't mind the company.

Anyway, Harry can't make that up to me by saying sorry. I don't know what he could do to make it up to me, but he was my best friend sense we where like I don't know 5 but, he should know me; know what I like and stuff.

"Knock, knock." A voice said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You didn't come down for dinner, you had me watch wheel of fortune by myself." Chase chucked. "So I thought you would like this." he said handing me a tray. It contained just a plain salad and a glass of water. I chucked looking up at him.

"No one else in this house is a vegan. So I didn't know what to make you." he scratched the back of his head, sitting next to me on the bed.

"It's alright. Thank you, but I'm not hungry." I said handing him back his salad.

"You should eat. Your running track you don't want to pass out on the floor do you?" He said handing me back the tray.

I huffed stabbing the fork into the bowl.

******
Harry

I miss Ari.

I don't know why I didn't listen to her. I just saw that guy wink at her, and I just got so mad. I don't know what happened.

Ugh! She probably hates me now. Well not probably she does hate me, she throw me her best friend necklace.

The best friend necklace that represents our friendship.

It doesn't help that I'm at her apartment in her bed. Her aroma is all over the room, and a lot of pictures of her. I know she's at this guys house Jace? Or Charlie? I don't know. Wait I know it starts with a C. Ummm...... Case? No, that's not it that would be stupid. Chase! Ya, Chase that's it. Anyway....

I know she's at his house or her dorm, I want to talk to her. But I don't know what to say or do.

A few minutes later, I don't know why it just makes me think of her more. But I decided to go to our place.

When I got there I left my socks and shoes in my car letting the sand crush under my feet.

I saw that our carving or writing, what ever you want to call it, was still there. A tear fell from my left eye falling down to my cheek into the sand. I swallowed the huge lump that was in my throat walking to the shore sitting down on the sand making little stick figures in it. More and more tears falling down my face.

"Hey!" Someone said tapping me on the shoulder.

**********

All done!

I've updated happy? I got soooooo many people asking me to update that it's not even funny. I don't mind that tho I love that you love this story. Haha.

Who should that someone be?

Happy late Birthday Zen! 😘❤️✌️

Hope you like it!

Comment and Vote PWEASE!

Bye!