six

That's Chase 😘 up there. 😊

Ariana

"CHASE! Chase! Please open up! It's Ari. I really need to talk to you!" I yelled bagging on his door.

It's only a quarter until 10 he has to still be up.

I few minutes later Chase opened up the door rubbing his eyes in only pajama pants. "What do you want?" He wined.

"Can I come in, it's really cold out here and I really need to talk to you." I said putting my hands in my jacket shivering.

"Ya, ya....sure come right on in." he said moving to the side opening up the door wider for me to walk in.

"So, what do you need to talk about?" he said stretching making all his muscles flex on his chest.

"Harry, he's on his man period again." I sighed sitting on a nearby chair.

"What happened this time?" He said sitting next to me. " We went to go get some ice cream, and I was throwing away my container, there so happened be a guy there also that winked at me. I just smiled in return. Then Harry got all mad, we yelled at each other, and now well he's in my apartment doing god knows what." I said letting out a huge sigh after.

"Why is he is your apartment ? Kick him out." He said standing up.

"What no." I shook my head.

"Fine then; I will." He stated grabbing a hoodie that was on the coat rack and walked out.

"Chase wait. No!" I called after him.

When I opened the door he didn't go that far, but when he saw me he started to jog. "Chase!" I yelled running after him.

By the time I catched up to him, he was already ringing on the door bell. I glared at him and he just gave me a small smile. No answer. We have been standing out here for like 5 minutes and still no answer. His car is still here. Oh well, better luck in the morning! And I'm not telling him I have the keys either. Just let Harry be in his mood.

"Ok, he's not answering, let's go!" I said yanking him from the door, walking back to his house.

"Don't you have the keys?"

"No Harry took mine." I lied. I don't want to talk to him right now. Maybe he'll be over it in the morning.

"Oh alright."

*****

"Ari, wake up. We have school!" Chase yelled shaking me awake.

"But I don't wanna go to school." I wined. "5 more minutes." I said putting a pillow over my head.

"No, because 5 more minutes will turn into 5 more hours, so get up!" He said pulling the sheets and the pillow off of me.

I sighed and then sat up rubbing my eyes getting the sleep out if them.

"I made you breakfast!" He cheered grabbing my hand leading me down stairs to the kitchen.

When we made it down to the kitchen area the bitter smell of bacon filled my nose and my stomach turned. I used to love bacon until I became a vegan.

"Oh shit. You're a vegan aren't you?" Chase said covering his mouth going to the bacon putting it in the refrigerator.

"Oh no it's ok. I don't mind. I mean like, you can eat it. I just won't eat it." I shook my head. "You have different fruits right? Yea you do, I'll just make a smoothie. I will be fine. Enjoy your bacon." I smiled.

"You sure?." He said going back in the refrigerator retrieving the bacon. "Positive." I smiled.

School was boring as usual. There was a pop quiz in writing today. I got a B on it and I feel very accomplished.

Now it's time my most favorite part of today, time to run. When we were doing stretches; the #1 person I don't want to see was there on the bleachers just starting at us. He was staring at us. Harry.

When we all did our lap, I walked up to him sitting down next to him.

"Hey." I mumbled. "Hey." He replied. Then it got silent. "I'm sorry." he blurted out.

"Sorry, you're sorry?" I said anger building inside of me. He can't just accuse me of something I didn't do, then throw a hissy fit, and then make it up to me by saying sorry. I don't think so, not this time Styles.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He said raising his voice a little bit.

"Whatever." I mumbled standing up. "Here." I said reaching behind my neck unclipping the back of my best friend necklace Harry gave me throwing it at him. It's just a paper air plane necklace. He gave it to me in 7th grade. I cherished it ever sense. Well until now.

**************

Hope you like it!

Thank you for you comments, votes, and your time for reading this story I really appreciate it! 😊

Thank you!

Chase is so hot right?

Chariana or Hariana?

I know that I never talked about the necklace before. It looks just like Harry's. Remember it because it will appear sometime as the story going on.

Vote and Comment please!

Bye!