fifteen

OK. The gif might not go with the-the thing thats going on but oh whale. Deal with it.

Pretend that that's Ari's almost getting ready to cry or get like mad alright? Alright.

Listen to 18 while reading this. 😂. OMG! In tears 👎😫😂

IIY guys so much. 2.14K reads. ❤️

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

(A few months later.)

Ariana

Today's the day. Or at least the day before. The day before Harry leaves for his new tour.

The boys manager said I can go if I wanted to. I do want to trust me but I can't.

I have finals coming up soon and Mr.Edwards is saying he's going to give someone a raise and firer someone so I would like to be there if I get a raise or get fired.

I will probably go on tour in September because you can also do online schooling with the Uni I go to. With work and stuff, well YouTube can come on the go but the other stuff I don't know I will see.

We have visited his parents already. They said for us to go spend the last hours together. Which was very sweet, considering there only son is about to go on a very long trip, and they won't be able to see him everyday anymore.

I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. It's Friday, now. And 6 P.M.

All we have done today is cuddle, talk and Harry would tell me more jokes to make me feel better but they just made it worse.

My stomach made this weird noise indicating that it wants food. I sighed and then got up but was pulled back down into the bed by Harry's strong arms.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled kissing my neck a little.

"To the kitchen, I'm starving."

He nodded his head letting me go.

I stepped over a sleeping Brownie walking to the kitchen. (Thats the dogs name)

"I want a grilled cheese with hot chocolate." I mumbled.

I opened up the cup boards, pulled out a loaf of bread and started the frying pan. While I was waiting for it to heat up I put some milk in the microwave.

I was reaching for the hot chocolate mixture bag thing. When a raspy voice said behind me "let me get it." I turned around to see Harry rubbing is eyes moving past me to get the mixture, "thank you." I said my voice cracking.

Just looking at him makes me think that in a few hours I won't see him-well in person for the next couple months.

"Awwww Ari." He said wrapping me in a hug, making me drop the packet. I put my head in the crook of his neck starting to feel the huge lump in my throat grow.

"We have been though this many times. Why is it so hard this time?" He sobbed into my hair.

The microwave beeped making me jump out of Harry's arms. I took my hot milk out blowing it a little putting it on the counter.

"Want some?" I mumbled looking into Harry's teary eyes.

"No." He shook his head. "I have to go start packing." He sighed walking out of the kitchen to the room.

After I was done I walked to the room Harry keeps his stuff in were I saw Harry. He was just sitting on the floor with his suitcase open but nothing inside.

"Harry..." I mumbled sitting on the floor next to him. "You have to start packing."

"No." He shook his head. "I don't want to go." he said laying his head on my shoulder.