twenty-eight

BEFORE U PEEPS READ THIS, I JUST WANT TO SAY I DID NOT WRITE THIS CHAPTER MY CO-WRITER BY THE NAME OF @pasteldreamer17 WROTE IT

I AM NOT CAPABLE OF WRITING THIS STORY AS GOOD AS SHE DID SO YEA.

ALSO, READ HER BOOK Captivated, its as good as this chapter is.

Ariana's P.O.V

Although there were many people surrounding me and asking questions, there was only one person I wanted to see in that moment; Harry. He's the one that brought me here. He's the one that is getting mad and worked up over nothing. Ultimately, he's the reason I'm here cradling my ankle. I looked down to see my foot bent at an unnatural and odd ankle and released a small sob at the immense pain.

"Are you okay? Is there anyone I can call to help you?" A lady frantically asked, her questions the only ones that brought me back to reality.

Gingerly I nodded my head before answering, "Harry Styles, he went into that building I believe. He brought me here but I can't seem to find him in this crowd." I choked out the only thing trying to escape being sobs. Tears streamed down my face as the lady cracked a small smile.

"I'm being serious. I know almost every girl your age wants to meet him but I'm sure he's a busy guy-" she starts but I quickly interject.

"No that's not it. He's been my best friend for years and we just recently started dating." I spoke sniffling as tears were still streaming down my face, "Can you please just go into that building and ask for him telling them that Ariana is hurt? If not I'll get up and do it myself because I don't have time for this. My ankles broken and I'm barely able to talk to you without the need to break down in sobs."

"Of course." the lady muttered standing up from her crouched position.

I took a deep breath, "Thank you."

Although Harry may be my best friend and we may be dating that doesn't mean I won't slap him. There was no reason for him to get as worked up as he did. People get embarrassed and people embarrass people. I offered to take it down I tried to make things right but he was complicated. Confusing even. There's only so much I can do. If something I did is bothering him he needs to tell me how I can try to fix it.

My thoughts got interrupted as the curly haired beauty that I want to slap but also wanted to see the most, crouched down next to me.

"I hate you." I muttered crossing my arms and sniffling.

"Yeah, yeah. Are you okay?" He questions concern lacing his words.

I glared at him, "What does it look like you cumsuck?"

"Sorry, um can you walk?" He says glancing at my ankle.

"I don't know I haven't tried."

I glanced down at my foot and determined the best way to get up. Deciding every way will hurt my ankle the same if not more, I just put my arms down and pushed using my good leg to stand. I carefully set my other leg down --the one that had the broken ankle-- and tested the limits. As soon as it barely touched the ground I jumped letting out a sob as I did so.

"It's okay baby. Easy." Harry cooed in my ear.

In response I nodded my head and wrapped my arm around his torso and began hopping on one foot. With every hop I visually winced as it shook my ankle. Harry obviously noted this as he caught me by surprise and scooped me into his arms. I shrieked through my tears and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked up at him through my lashes and gave him a small smile. In return, he gave me a childish lopsided grin. We soon reached his car and he gently set me down in the passenger seat. He quickly jogged around the the drivers side and clambered in. Buckling himself up and starting the car, he headed towards the nearest hospital.