eleven

Hello 😊. Bored. Hehe. I feel like Ari and Harry should of been friends again in Chapter 10 just because it's like a nice number and all. But apparently that's NOT going to happen. Haha.

No shout out, no one asked for it 😑. So shout out to @PrincessStyles5 meeee!!! Just because.

I bet half of you don't even read my well thought out well put author notes. 😑. Shame on you!

Anyway......

harry

I was woken up by I hard punch on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Ari, she looked so beautiful right now. I see the anger and pain in her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She said wiggling out of my grip around her waste.

I sighed sitting up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and pulling the hair out of my face.

"You where drunk last night, and you where about to go have sex with a random guy so I took you here. I was going to leave but then you told me to go sleep with you so ya I did." I said standing up stretching.

"You slept with me?!?" She said widening her eyes. I chucked "No, I mean slept in the same bed as you."

"Oh." she giggled. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For like saving me, for not letting me do that with that guy."

"Oh ok." I nodded my head.

Then it hit me. Like a ton of bricks. Right know would be the perfect time to apologize to her and give her, her gifts.  Maybe if I can get her to go to my parents house with me.....

"Put on your clothes." I said standing up walking to the other room where some of my clean clothes are. "Why?" I heard her small voice say after me.

"Just...just because......" I sighed. "I need you for something."

I pulled out some fresh boxers and walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower then I walked back out put on some black jeans and a black and white pocka-dot shirt. I stuffed my airplane necklace in my pocket and just put on the cross.

[][][]

ariana

Harry was driving me somewhere. I took some pain medicine for my killer hangover but it wasn't at full affect right now. It's also a thick layer of awkwardness in the car that I don't like.

Harry also seems quite nervous.

I decided to just leave him alone. Not wanting to add on to the awkwardness.

We pulled into his parents driveway shortly after at least 10 minutes later.

I sighed when Harry slammed the door making my head hurt some more. He walked around opening up to the door, helping me out. I mumbled a thank you and walked up to their front porch looking at their bird bath they have right in front.

Harry unlocked the door and yelled a "it's me." and glided me to the family room. Des was their watching a golf match I believe.

He stood up walked right past Harry to give me a warm welcoming hug.

"How's it been? You and Harry made up?" he said looking at both of us. I didn't know what to say I don't think so. Did we?

"We're working on it." Harry said. Des nodded his head walking over to him whispering something in his ear while Anne came to me giving me a hug as well.  "I've missed you. Haven't seen you in ages." She chuckled. "ya." I grinned.

"Ariana, Harry has something to show you up there." Des said pointing up the stairs.

I raised my eyebrow at Harry nodding my head slowly starting to walk towards the stair case. When I got up there, Harry told me to follow him, we made it to his bedroom door.

"Ok." He sighed. "I know that we have not been that active with each other lately and I know that I'm stupid for not doing this earlier. But I'm sorry I'm truthfully sorry. I know that you won't accept that so I didn't know what else to do but here-" he said opening up his door.

In the corner was a little puppy. It was just lying there just staring at the wall. It's head popped up and ran towards Harry and it started barking wagging it's tail. Oh it was so cute!

"Awwwww" I said bending down to pet the little guys head. "It's so cute."

"And it's now yours." Harry said bending down with me giving me one of his cute full dimpled smiles. I widened my eyes staring directly at him shocked. I can't believe he actually went and got me a puppy. He hates puppy's I thought he was only a cat person. "Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Oh and one more thing." He said grabbing my hand sitting me down on his bed. "I know I should of done this with you before. It's just I never got the time." He said walking to his dresser pulling out a paper airplane necklace...

"I got it redone and got our names in graved in it also." He said putting it in my hand pulling out his from his pocket.

It was so beautiful. Harry really must want to still be friends with me to go threw all this work. He took it from my hands walking behind me pulling it on and doing the same for himself.

"Thank you." I said tears starting to form in the corners if my eyes. "So am I forgiven?" He said playing with his fingers. "Yes." I said smiling at him.

He looked up and gave me a really long hug. Wow I missed his hugs to much.

"Thank god." He mumbled. "I totally thought that you weren't and that I just wasted like £1,000 pounds for no re-" I cut him off leaning forward giving him a pleasant kiss.

()()()()()

My lord I suck at kissing senses. 😭.

Hope you like it tho?

I wrote half of the stuff I'm going to say in the beginning so this is going to get short.

Vote and Comment please!

Bye!