five

harry

I can't deal with my parents right now.

All they keep on saying and asking are; 'Are you and Ari dating?' or ' you should date you would make a really great couple' and 'I know you like her, and I have a feeling she likes you'

Alright. In the end I did end of saying that I like her and they got all excited and stuff. They also said that I should ask her out but, I don't want to. I mean like yes I do, it's just if I do and she says no; things will be extremely awkward and weird between us. I really don't want to ruin our friendship.

I will have to have a 99.666% positivity that she likes me to do any if that.

Ari should be done with work right now so I am driving to her apartment now. Maybe we can talk about me saying she's cute, and get an ice cream cone after or something.

When I walked in she was vacuuming with her headphones in her ears and her back turned to me.

I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her small waist, pulling her earphones out and kissing her cheek. "Ello." I said putting my head on her neck. She smelt good. 😛

"Hey." she replied turning off the vacuum turning around wrapping me in a hug. "So, what did you do today? She pulled away walking to the couch plopping down on it.

"Went to my parents house." I said walking over to her plopping down on her lap. She shifted uncomfortably from under me, and then pushed me off making me go on the other side of the sofa. "So what did you do?"

"Work." She said giving me a small grin.

***********

ariana

I feel in the mood for something sweet. I got up from the sofa; walking to the freezer. I searched in the freezer looking for some type of ice cream, or something like that. But we didn't have any. 😭

I walked over to Harry. He was in a ball like thing, with his face in the pillow. I hit him and said his name. No answer.

"Harry" I said nudging his back. Still no answer. Alright then Harry, if you wanna play that way; then let's play.

I stood up and stood on the sofa. I grabbed a pillow two actually throwing them straight at Harry's head. Making him groan throwing a pillow at me but missing.

I continued throwing pillows at him until he finally fought back.

He pinned me down on the floor his knee in between my legs. "What do you want??" He said breathing hard. It took a while to get me in this position.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get some ice cream. " I chucked. He rolled his eyes plopping down on my chest laying there huffing. "That's what you woke me up for?" He sighed. "Yes, now let's go!" I said pushing him off of me; putting the pillows back where they belong.

I helped Harry up. Pulling him upstairs to go change. After that I put on my UGG slipper things then changed my phone case and walked down stairs.

Harry was down there already, he didn't really change his clothes that much; he just put on some jeans, and put his fantastic curls in a gray beanie.

We- no He drove to ColdStone and we ate our ice cream outside of the place. Even known it is around 9:00 o'clock there are still little kids running around, and people asking for pictures with Harry.

"So.....How was your nap?" I smiled. "It was wonderful, until I was rudely interrupted." he said standing up to take a picture with a fan.

I laughed and then stood up to throw ice cream container away. Earning a wink from a cute guy that was also throwing away his ice cream container. I smiled back at him, and then walked to me and Harry's table.

"Who was that?" He said with a serious face. "I don't know, he just winked at me." I chucked. He is so protective sometimes. He huffed and then stood up. "Come on let's go." he grabbed my arm dragging me though a small crowd that formed over the past 20 minutes.

The drive back was very silent. Too silent. Is he mad about the guy winking at me? I don't get mad when he flirts with girls.

"Harry your being over dramatic-" I said but was rudely interrupted by him yelling back at me. "OVER DRAMATIC? I'M NOT BEING OVER DRAMATIC. I DON'T GO AROUND FLIRTING WITH RANDOM GIRLS!"

"Ok first of all. Stop yelling you know I don't like that. Second of all yes you are being over dramatic. And third of all I didn't flirt with him he just winked at me. Why do you care so much?"

He just stared at me and rolled his eyes. What's wrong with him.

He pulled into MY apartment. He got out of the car slamming the door making the whole car shake and then walked in using the keys under the flower pot.

I got out huffed and then put my hands in my hoodie pockets.

I started walking to my other best friends flat sense Harry is on his man period. The best friend that I spend time with when Harry isn't here, my new best friend. Chase.

******%%%%%%%%******

Hey! Sorry it's late. I have been writing this sense Thursday. 😁.

It's short too. Sorry 😭

Hope you like it.

Vote and Comment please.

Bye!