Forty-Fourth Trouble

After two months stayed in Zhuocheng's house, Bo and Sean decided to go back to their house. Their house was abandoned while they are not around and it will give a bad vibe to the house, they reasoned when Zhuocheng asked them to stay longer.

So, that morning, Bo and Sean packed their belongings which are not much, sent by Yu Er. ZuoCheng was unable to send him home since he needs to go to work.

"Do you think it would be safe if you both go back to your house?" asked Yu Er when they are on the way home.

"We need privacy," replied Bo, playing with the baby's finger. He sat in the backseat with Sean who was feeding the baby.

"I mean... You are the most wanted criminal. Don't you think the police will hunt you down now?" said  Yu Er.

"Kuan Ge has seen how Bo fought for the rightful. He will think twice about it...!" Sean who listens to their convo, butt in.

"It's not about your brother-in-law, Sean... But the police. They have Bo's info in their database now. I don't know who leaks Bo's information in the Dark Web...!" said Yu Er.

"I know," said Bo with a low voice.

"Who?" Sean and Yu Er asked him at the same time.

Bo glanced at Sean, but he didn't answer them. He turned his gaze to the baby who nestles his mouth around Sean's nipple. He smiled at Bo.

"You better don't ask for those nipples tonight. They belong to me..." said Bo to the baby.

The baby giggled around Sean's nipple. He holds Bo's finger, thought that Bo was playing with him. When Bo lifted his face to Sean, Sean was staring at him with a glare. Yu Er glanced at the rearview to see what happens in the backseat. 

"Sean, I'll buy you a lingerie for you to wear for tonight...!" said Yu Er, giggled.

"Shut up, Mother-in-law...!" muttered Sean, glared at Yu Er.

Their car arrived at the house. Yu Er slowed down the car when she saw there are two people on the porch, walking around the house and peeking into the windows.

"I think you got visitors, Boys...!" informed Yu Er.

Sean and Bo who were playing with the baby turned their heads to look at the front.

"That's Kuan Ge...!" said Sean.

"Uh-oh! I smell the shit is about to go down..." muttered Yu Er. She slowed the car even more.

"Keep going,"Bo ordered.

"They will catch you!" cried Sean.

Bo turned to Sean and stared at him.

"I can't keep running away. Especially when I have you and this fellow...!" said Bo, glanced at the baby who smiled widely at him, letting go of the nipple.

"But they might put you in prison for life. Or even give you a death sentence!" Sean started to cry.

"Is that what you wish to your Alpha, Babe?" Bo caressed Sean's cheek dearly.

Sean lowered his head and shook it. He grabbed Bo's wrist and hold on to it.

"Then, believe me, they won't do that...!" said Bo.

Sean kissed Bo's palm. The baby cooed and screamed cutely, didn't understand what's going on.

Their car entered the huge car porch of Bo's house. The two people who walk around the house turned to the car and stood up and waiting for the car to stop.