Tenth Trouble

Bo woke up in the morning. He felt his body was ache. Last night he couldn't sleep, because he kept scenting the alluring fragrant from the boy who slept next door. After Sean slept, he brought Sean to the room and let him sleep, while he escaped from the house as the scent of the boy allured him all the time and made him wants to touch the boy. He ran until he fell asleep in a bench in the park near the house.

He walked out of the room and straight away to the room next door. He knocked on the door. When he didn't get any responds from inside, he pushed the door open and found Sean wasn't there anymore. The bed was clean and neat.

The sound of the hot oil on the frying pan cooking up the thing, snapped his attention. He climbed off of the stairs when dashed to the kitchen and found Sean was cooking. Bo leaned on the doorframe watching Sean.

"Awh! You woke up?" cried Sean when he turned to take something he placed on the island.

"What are you cooking?" asked Bo, stepped into the kitchen and take a seat on the stool in front of the black marble island.

"Only a normal breakfast. Will ready in 5 minutes...!" replied Sean.

Bo nodded. Sean continued to cook.

A while later he has done cooking. He brought two plates of breakfast and placed it on the table. Bo stared at the food on his plate.

"You're sure know how to cook..." Bo mumbled.

Sean glanced at Bo and smiled. He sat opposite of Bo.

"Let's eat...!" Sean said.

They enjoyed their breakfast together.

'"Hey... Did you know about the dead body in the beach?" asked Sean.

"Mn," replied Sean.

"Did you see the condition?" asked Sean again.

Bo shook his head.

"First, I thought you are the one who did it. But when I saw the condition of the body., I changed my mind...!" said Sean.

Bo glanced at Sean, then to his food.

"Don't talk while eating...." Bo said, then turned his gaze to his food.

Sean looked at Bo in awed. His mouth was opened.

"Heyy... Bo! What is wrong with you? You only said this now? Why? Yesterday you didn't bother if I kept ranting about...!" Sean teased the other male.

"Talk about the death on the table is so inappropriate..." said Bo in a low voice.

"Awh....." Sean bobbed his head. "you're right!"

Then they continued eating without talking.

A minute later, Sean felt his lips were itchy to not talk.

"Eh, Bo!" he opened the conversation.

Bo glared at him. Sean smiled sheepishly.

"How did you carry me to the room last night?" asked Sean.

Bo suddenly stopped eating. His fork that stabbed a piece of bacon stopped in the air. Then he glanced at Sean who smiling shamelessly. When the gaze of the man turned into a glare, Sean's smiled disappeared.

"Ahh... It couldn't be that my body is floated away and went into the room by itself, right?" Sean reasoned.

"Of course not. You had a sleepwalk and walked by yourself into the room by yourself...!" said Bo. Then he shoved the food into his mouth.