Forty-Third Trouble

The baby was sleeping in the cradle. The night lamp shone around the cradle to light him up, hitting his smooth and shiny cheek. He stirred a little and let out a sigh, moved his sleeping position sideway, then he puts his thumb into his mouth and sucks on it. What a cute sight.

But this sight was went unnoticed by two males on the bed that seems not big enough for them to sleep side by side. One of them was lying flatly on the mattress and the other one was pinning him down, hovering the other male.

"I miss you so much...." Bo whispered in Sean's ear. Then he licked Sean's earlobe which makes Sean shuddered.

Bo inserted his tongue into Sean's ear hole and licked it. Sean moved his hands to Bo's abs, caressing it and stroked it. His hand stopped rummaging on Bo's chest. Now he played with Bo's nips, made Bo pulled his tongue out from Sean's ear and let out a soft moan.

"I miss you, too...." Hissed Sean, looking at Bo's face.

Bo lowered his head and captured Sean's tempting lips vigorously.

"Ahh..." Sean moaned when Bo slips his tongue into his mouth and began to explore his cavern.

Bo ran his hands around Sean's back all the way down and stopped on Sean's ass cheeks. He squeezed and kneaded them passionately before he slipped his finger into the slit of Sean's ass, searching for Sean's butt hole.

Bo broke the kiss and gasped some air. His eyes darted on the beauty under him which in a moaning mess with face reddened from the lust. Sean opened his eyes when he didn't feel Bo's lips anywhere on him. Their eyes meet and locked each other.

"It's been a while I never visiting this hole...." Said Bo with his husky and deep voice.

"It misses you...." Sean hissed.

Bo smiled. Slowly, he inserted his finger into Sean's hole. Sean gasped to the foreign thing that poking his hole. It was pain and burning. He bit his lower lip and closed his eyes tight to the burning sensation in his hole while Bo grinds his finger inside it.

"Awhhh...." Sean moaned between pain and pleasure. There was more pain than the pleasure, but Sean didn't want to complaint and give up for he knows that the indescribable pleasure will come up soon.

Sean dug his short fingernails on Bo's back who seemed doesn't distracted by the pain created by them. His eyes kept darting on Sean's face, while his breath turned into a growl.

"Fuck me, please... I want to feel you inside me. My body is craving for you...." Sean begged his mate. He could feel Bo's finger that thrusting inside his hole was hitting his prostate.

Bo growled louder. He pulled his finger out. Sean gasped to the all of sudden empty feeling. Bo flipped Sean's body, his back facing him. Bo grabbed Sean's body by his belly, making Sean's ass floating in the air.

Bo stood on his knees, bended down to kiss Sean's fair and round butts while kneading them. Then he spread Sean's butt cheeks to see the pink chrysanthemum hole that blinking at him, begging him to be filled, and there was the clear fluid trickled down on it. Bo licked the fluid and inserted his tongue into Sean's hole. Sean bit the pillow underneath him that he grabbed and gripped on tightly.

Bo pulled his head up and  moved his sitting position, closer to Sean's back. He licked his two fingers and poked them into Sean's hole to expand it. Then he held his own cock that as hard as steel with the smooth surface, the vein popping up on it to show how hard it was. He put the his ready-to launch rocket in front of Sean's hole which kept blinking and twitched.

Slowly, Bo put his cock into Sean's hole

"Awhhh...!" Sean gasped when he felt that Bo's cock is filling him. He felt his hole was so full. He squeezed his eyes when the burning sensation flooded on his hole. But it washed off by the itch he has around his hole for it craving for Bo's cock.

Bo began to grind on Sean's ass. He took a slow pace, preparing Sean's hole to not get tear off by his huge shaft which could hurt his mate. He moved his hand upward to Sean's chest, where Sean's breast are dangling around. He squeezed them.

"Hands off! Hands off!" Cried Sean between his moan when Bo kneaded his breast. He felt funny when Bo was playing with them.

"Mummy...." Said Bo with a small voice, teasing his mate.

"Fuck you! It's because of you!" Hissed Sean.

"You're always ask me to fuck you, Baby...." Bo hissed while quickened his pace, thrusting Sean's hole in and out.

"And I love you.... That's why I can't reject your wish...." Bo chuckled before he groaned.

"Is your face changed?" Asked Sean.

"Why?" Bo asked him back.

"You always change your look when fucking me. And I have to pretend that there is nothing happen..." Mumbled Sean.

"Then turn and look...!" Said Bo. He moaned in unbeatable pleasure that twitching his cock.

Sean looked back. And he was relieved for Bo's face doesn't turn into a beast as usual.

"I think the baby has changed you...." Said Sean.

"Our baby is human. I can't change my look anyhow, otherwise he will treat me as his pet...!" Replied Bo.

Sean giggled the he hissed and moaned full of.pleasure when Bo hitting his prostate repeatedly.

"Do you think the baby is awake?" Asked Bo.

"Sshhh.. . Just stay as quiet as possible..." Sean shushed Bo.

" But I think he is awake...." Said Bo.

"Just shut up and fuck.me, Asshole!" Sean raised his voice, feels dejected with Bo's question.

"Ooh! Ah!"

Suddenly there was another sound. Cooing and squealing.

What?

Sean snapped his head to the sound. And there, from the reeling of the wooden cot, he saw the baby was rolling to the sides then stopped and looked at their direction. He put his finger inside his mouth, drooling all over it, eyes at his parents. He cooed then screamed cutely, threw his hand from his mouth and kicked his legs up and down hitting the mattress.

"Does one month old baby able to do that violent moves?' asked Bo.

"Since when does he wake up?" Asked Sean, turned to Bo who didn't stop thrusting.

"I don't know," replied Bo between his shortness breath.

"Get up!" Sean hissed to Bo.

"What? No!" Cried Bo.

"The baby is watching!"

"No! He's not?"

Bo pulled the duvet and covered their bodies from head to toe.

"Wang Yibo! He still can hear us!” Shouted Sean.

Bo didn't take Sean's complaint. He kept thrusting even harder and faster in Sean's hole. Sean in a moaning mess, didn't bother with their baby watching them and wondering what they are doing under the blanket.

****"

In the East wing of the forest, the sound of free world's creatures filling the forest. Birds at any kind flew around and hopped on the tree branches and the rocks that seemed grew up from the earth, playing with each other, feeding their chicks or having a romance with their mates. The squirrels came out of their houses, looked around while squeaking then ran up to the trees when they saw the predator animals came around amd eyeing them.

There was a house made from the logs of the wood in the middle of the forest like this. Call it a cabin. A huge cabin that built up to the length. There were two young wolves playing in front of the cabin. They running around and teased each other, bit each other gently didn't have intention to hurt each other. Then they rolled over the ground happily.

A woman in her late 50s came out of the house.

"Ah Liang! Ah Yun! Stop rolling on the ground. I just bathed you!" The woman said.

The young wolves got up from the ground and walked to the woman. The woman squatted in front of them and patted their heads. Slowly, those young wolves changed their shapes into the kids' form. A little girl and a little boy.

"Mummy...! When is Daddy come?" Asked the girl.

The woman looked at the little girl, then she smiled.

"Ah Liang.... Why do you ask about him? Do you want to see him?" Asked the woman.

The little girl nodded. The little boy turned to her and speaks.

"You miss him for what? Don't you remember how bad he is to us? He doesn't like us at all. If he comes, he always beat Mummy. Don't you fell pity to mummy?"

"But he's our Dad?" Cried the girl, pouted.

"Enough! Enough! Don't fight over the dead old man!"  A young man came with another man, carrying a big deer on his shoulder.

"Yang Ge! You came back!" Cried the little boy, bouncing on his feet and clapped his hands.

"You bring a very big deer...!" Said the little girl

"Our meals for this week...!" The young man smirked.

"I don't eat animal. Mummy.... Can you cook lentil soup for me?" Asked the little girl.

The young man rolled his eyes. The woman only smiled fondly to the girl.

"Eh! Ah Liang! You are a wolf! Where is the wolf eating vegetable?" The young man retorted.

"I do!" The girl replied.

The man rolled his eyes again and huffed. He stomped his feet into the house, followed by the little boy.

The girl still pouted,.looking at the young man that disappeared in the house. The other young man who was with the earlier man smiled. He crouched down and pat the girl's head.

"Don't worry, Ah Liang... I'll cook the lentil soup and other vegetarian food for you. Ok?" He said to the girl, created a big smile on the girl's face.

"Yayyy....!" She jumped in joy. She ran into the house, chasing the man and the boy while screaming.

"Xingchen Gege is cooking for me the vegetarian food! Yang Ge! Xingchen Gege is coo..."

"Shut up! Don't tire my mate too much! He’s pregnant!" The man was shouting from inside the house.

The woman and the man who still standing outside looked into the house and shook their heads. A moment later, a crying sound could be heard from inside the house and the girl came and cried.

"Mummy.... Yang Ge is very bad...!" She complained to her mother.

The woman smiled. She wiped the girl's tear away.

"He's not bad. Only hot headed. You better don't be pamper to him. He's a tough person. He won't like the weak wolves...," Said the woman, comforting her daughter.

"I'm sure he will be gentler when he has his own pup....!" Commented the man, rubbing his flat belly.

The woman turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing him back to me..." Said the woman.

"Your love that brings him back to you, Aunty....!" Replied the man.

Ma Chun Yang, was the mother of Xue Yang. She left alone by her husband, Xue Man, in the forest, away from his colony when she was pregnant of their second baby. Xue Man only brings Xue Yang to live with him, while he only left and old female wolf to take care of his pregnant wife.

Ma Chun Yang have birth two the beautiful twins, boy and girl, but didn't get the necessary attention from Xue Man. He only visited them once in 4 or 5 months and he often done the violence to Ma Chun Yang which he did often in front of their young kids.

After Xue Man died, Xue Yang came to the forest, brought by Xiao Xingchen who knows about their family’s problem to the core. That time Xue Yang was injured after defeated by Ray, and he also got multiple gunshot injuries that planted several bullets inside his body, done by the police force.

Ma Chu Yang who is a doctor in their pack back then, helped Xue Yang to survive and take a good care of her eldest son. Xue Yang didn't know much about his siblings, but the kids accepted him in the family instantly for they knew better to Xingchen. That was why Xue Yang couldn't be gentle to his siblings although they came from the same flesh and blood.

And as the time goes by, he could open up himself to Xingchen who loved him unconditionally and never gives up on him. Finally, his stone heart broke down and accepted Xingchen. He fell for the other male since long , anyway, but he couldn't accept him for he was only an ordinary Omega. But now, with his father disappearance, he learned to accept Xingchen and building up a relationship with him and soon will create their own family.