Thirty-Eight Trouble

At the other place, in another forest.

Ray seemed restless waiting for Bo who never comes. It has been an hour Bo has delayed his arrival to the forest as he calculated. Ray had tried to call Bo's handphone and Sean's, but their phones are dead. They must switch the phone off, or maybe left them at home for they don't want the police to know their whereabouts.

So, Ray decided to call Yu Er, instead, to pay, his panic and worries.

"Hello? Aunt?"

"..."

"That's why...! They never arrive!"

"..."

"I have! But their phones are dead!"

"..."

"Yes! Yes! Come fast, please!"

Ray cut the call. He started to move back to the forest. He signaling the two men who came with him to follow him.

Reached the village, Ray straight away went to his father's house.

"Bo and Sean are in trouble...!" reported Ray to his Father.

Old Ma stroked his long beard while bobbing his head slowly.

"Hmmm...." He hummed.

"Where do you think they are, Father?" asked Ray.

"They are at a different place...." Muttered Old Ma.

"What? What do you mean? Aren't they supposed to come together?"

Old Ma shook his head.

"Ray, I suggest you to go to the North wing, to the forest where Xue colony is. I think Bo is there. He needs your help there....!" Said his father.

"Is he in danger?" asked Ray.

"He's trying to safe his Omega's family...!" replied Old Ma.

Ray stared at his father. Then he nodded his head. He got up.

"Bring a troop with you. You can't belittle Xue colony....!" Suggested Old Ma.

Again Ray nodded. Then he walked out of the room.

Wasting no time, Ray arranging a strategy with the men he has chosen as the best men in the pack. He gave them the view and directed them on what to do. The men he was going to bring was about 20 people.

After they sure they well prepared, they went out of the village. Once they stepped out of the village, they changed their forms into wolves. At a glance, people would see a pack of wolves was running on their long legs to go hunting.

📸📸📸📸📸

In a humid and dim space, where the rooms separated by the metal bars. There were two people inside the different rooms, separated by one room away. They sat on the floor, leaned on the dirty wall stained by dried blood and mud. They sat in a similar position, eyes scanning the end of the metal bars that poking on the ceiling.

"Why did you come here....?" Hai Kuan voiced out, a little whispering. He turned his head at Bo who still eyeing the ceiling. "Are you having a mission to kill someone here?"

"I'm expecting my baby....!' Bo replied, without turning to Hai Kuan.

Hai Kuan pulled his back up from the wall.

"Baby? Yours?" Hai Kuan looked at Bo in disbelief.

Hai Kuan thought, isn't Bo is with Sean? But now how dare he telling him that he is expecting his baby. That means, he was being unfaithful to Sean. He played with the female behind Sean after he abducted Sean from his family.