Twenty-Second Trouble

Bo screamed, snarled, and growled inside the inhibition. The room that has been tidied up and cleaned every once a week by Mrs. Wang now is a big mess. The table and chair were upside down. The mattress has thrown on the floor, the small objects scattered on the floor, too.

And Bo wasn't in his better condition, either. His hair was disheveled, even in a big mess. There were the new scars on his body caused by his fingernails that turned into the claws. His face was shrunk and showed fierce expression from his shrunk glabella.

"Sean...!!!" he growled. Somehow, his sense still conscious about Sean.

He ran to the door and pulled the handle then twisted it forcefully. Then he pushed the door and banged it. But no one opened it. He tried to kick it, until there was the loud thud could be heard around the basement. No one heard it. No one in the basement. Even Mrs. Wang who was cooking the meal for diner in the kitchen also didn't hear it.

Bo growled and howled. He ran again to the center of the room, hit the wall and kicked the table, then threw himself onto the floor. Afterward, he didn't move. But there're sniffles presented in the room, as Bo's condition slowly changed again into his normal shape. His claws that he used to hurt himself, slowly disappeared and turned into his usual pale fingers with the round white nails.

Sean... My Omega.... He's in heat, too.... I can scent him...He's turn into a pure Omega in the form of human... For Beasts' sake! He's really my Omega. Not only my assumption....

Bo dragged his finger nails on the floor as if he wanted to tear the concrete ground off. His tears rolling from the corner his eyes and dropped on the floor.

📸 📸 📸 📸

Sean still unconscious. There were three people surrounded him.

"He is so beautiful.... No wonder Bo likes him so much..." Yu Er caressed Sean's cheek gently.

Yu Er stared at the boy with the sparkled eyes. A smile curled up on her lips.

"Stop looking at him. He's your future son-in-law...!" said Old Ma (I forgot Ray's father's name. So, I wrote him as Old Ma here)

Yu Er glanced at her brother-in –law then pulled herself back.

"I'm not falling in love with him, if you think I will betray your brother...!" muttered Yu Er.

Yu Er got up and walked to the table where she kept the mixture she had made. He used the sryinge to suck it out from the bottle. After she got the amount she needs, she walked back to the bed where Sean was lying on.

Yu Er glanced at Ray, signed him to prepare Sean. Ray who already got it, nodded. Then he made a move by lifting Sean's shirt's sleeve. Yu Er tried to find the vein to inject the mixture into Sean's body. Then he stabbed the needle from the sryinge and sent all the liquid into Sean through his vein. There was no response from Sean. He was still totally unconscious after experienced the incident that he thought only happened on the fiction, comics and movies.

The elders waited for him to get back his consciousness. They still sitting around the room with Sean.

"I'll go get some water," said Ray, broke the silence. He walked out of the room. His breathe was somehow came out heavily.

Left Yu Er and Old Ma. They still stayed in silence. Yu Er looked at Sean who still in coma.

"Don't you want to tell Bo about who you are?" asked Old Ma, opened the conversation.

Yu Er turned her gaze at Old Ma.

"Will he hate me?" asked back Yu Er. She averted her gaze at the other direction in the room. "I knew that Bo was safe and being taken care of by the couple. But I never come to claim him back. He will blame me for that..." she continued.