Twenty-Sixth Trouble

Sean got no idea what happened to himself. These past few days he felt the nauseous frequently and it happened in the beginning of the day. He seemed having the morning sick, he understood. But why does it happen every day? Bo already gave up with the temper that thrown by Sean every now and then. Sometimes this triggered the argument and fight between them.

“Yeah! Go and never come back!!” Sean shouted when Bo told him that he needs to go to see the pack led by Old Ma to get more support from them as they didn’t recognize him as Ma Chuan’s son since he was gone from the circle.

“Sean… I’ll be back soon, ok? Meanwhile, I will ask Zhuo Cheng to watch you while I’m away….!” Said Bo, gently.

“What do you think I am? A baby? Do I look need to be baby seated?” retorted Sean with rage inside his chest that going to explode at any time. Well, it’s exploded already, anyway.

“It’s not like that. But you know the situation now… You’re belong to heir of the pack leader whom wanted to get rid of….! Ray also will visit you often. So, I seek your cooperation to stay in Zhuo Cheng’s house temporary….!” Bo explained.

“Can’t you see how my condition now? I’m sick!” Sean snapped.

“I don’t think you are sick. You have so much energy to scold me every day….” Bo mumbled, but loud enough for Sean to hear.

“I keep vomiting every day until my stomach empty every day, and you say I’m not sick??” Sean screamed.

“Then eat again!” Bo retorted.

“Then it will come out again!” replied Sean, screaming of course.

“It always will! Everybody does!”

“Yeh! It’s okay if it comes out from my ass! But it comes out from my mouth! That is not okay!!:”

Sean started to cry. Bo was panic. He quicky grabbed Sean and hugged him.

“Baby… Baby… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you. Please, don’t cry…. Ok? I will buy you a ring…!” said Bo.

“I want ice cream…. Not ring!” Sean huffed.

“Cock ring?” Bo looked down at Sean and raised one of his brows.

Sean looked up at his mate and huffed.

“Don’t you dare, Wang Wolf Yibo!” Sean snarled.

Bo chuckled. He kissed Sean’s forehead.

“Come on! Stop scolding me. Are you not tired?” Bo pulled Sean to sit up.

“How long you’ll be there?” asked Sean.

Bo was really amazed with Sean’s incredible mood swing. He just scolded him, even chased him away, but now he was so sweetly asking when he’s coming back. He smiled at Sean. He pushed the strands of Sean’s lock to the back.

“Not too long, Baby… But I’m not sure when will I be back. But I promise you soon….” Said Bo.

“What happened to me?” asked Sean.

“I don’t know. These three days since we’re home, you are non-stop scolding me….!” Replied Bo.

“I’m sorry…” Sean mumbled.

“No need sorry, Baby… I will be missing you scold me when I’m away….” Bo chuckled. He pulled Sean to lean on his chest.

Sean played with Bo’s fingers and clasped them together. Bo watching him playing.

“Does you feel want to vomit again?” asked Bo.

Sean shook his head and mumbled a “No”.

“Do you need to see doctor?” asked Bo.

Sean heaved a sigh and rolled his head on Bo’s chest.

“No…. I just want to sleep. Accompany me to sleep. Will you?” Sean looked up at Bo with a pleading look.

“Sure, Baby….!” Bo smiled. He pecked Sean’s lips and got up from the seat.

Then he led Sean to go to the room.

“When Are you going off?” asked Sean, mumbling when they already lying on the bed.

Bo gave his hand to Sean to be used as a pillow. Sean planked himself on Bo’s chest.

“Tomorrow night. I’ll send you to Zhuo Cheng’s in the afternoon before I go…” replied Bo.

“I want to see my Jie Jie…” Sean mumbled.

Bo turned his eyes that were gazing at the ceiling to the boy who glued on his chest.

“Why? Won’t you feel awkward if you are staying there?” asked Bo.

“She is my sister. The only family that I have…” replied Sean.

Bo shook his head, disapproved Sean’s wish. Sean frowned.

“Why?” Sean whined.

“No. I can’t leave you there. You can visit her, but you have to go home to Zhuo Cheng’s house immediately….” Said Bo.

“She’s my Jie Jie….” Sean pouted.

“I know. I won’t stop you from loving her. But the situation is different now, Baby… At least, if you stay with Zhuo Cheng, he knows what to do. He knows about me. My background, where I came from… And he’s a hunter that had dealt with a lot of beasts in the forest… So, I don’t allow you to stay with your sister. And your brother-in-law is suspecting me, too. He won’t let me go freely if he knows that I’m leaving you here alone…” said Bo, explaining to his boy.

“Hmm… Fine, then….” Mumbled Sean.

Bo kissed the top of Sean’s head. He stroked Sean’s back gently.

“Now, go to sleep. Didn’t you say you want to sleep just now?” Bo mumbled.

Sean didn’t answer He only let out a loud sigh and snuggled into Bo’s chest deeper.

📸   📸  📸  📸

Bo left Sean in Zhuo Cheng’s house that evening with a heavy heart. Since morning until he sent Sean there, Sean never stopped vomiting even there was nothing he could to vomit out already. Sean’s condition was too weak, until he was unable to stand to sent Bo off at the porch. Bo didn’t want to go, but he has to, for their safety. He wanted to set free from the pack, but he knows he won’t be able. The beast blood is running inside him.

He had cut off the connection with the people who look for him to assassinate specific people. He knew that it won’t be easy to get out of the circle he had used to live in for years. But for Sean, he did the fight.

“I’ll be back soon, Baby…” Bo whispered on Sean’s ear while he hugging him tight.

“Come back home safe and whole….” Said Sean.

“I promise….” Replied Bo.

Sean let out a faint smile. His face was pale and his lips were chapped. He couldn’t eat anything. Even when he drank plain water, it will always come out again.

Bo rained him with a lot of kisses on his face. Then finally, he kissed Sean on the lips for a few seconds.

“Have more rest, Babe…. Cheng! Please, take care of him. He’s my wife now….” Said Bo, turning to Zhuo Cheng who didn’t make a sound and just watching them being lovey dovey.

“Rest assured….!” Replied Zhuo Cheng. He grabbed Sean’s arm and pulled him from Bo’s grip.

Bo turned again at Sean, took a last glance before he headed to his car. He extended his hand and caressed Sean’s face. Then his hand rolled down on Sean’s neck, where the mark he made placed.

“Babe…. Please, take care of yourself. Don’t do the reckless things. I’ll be watching you from afar. Go to see doctor if you feel need to. Tell everything you need to Zhuo Cheng… Get it?” Bo gave the boy a briefing.

Sean nodded.

After had enough looking at the boy’s pale face, Bo turned around and walked to his car. He entered the car and started the engine. He glanced at Sean and Zhuo Cheng. Zhuo Cheng raised his hand, waving at him. Then, Bo kicked the accelerator and runs his car away from the house.

Zhuo Cheng glanced at Sean who leaned on his arm.

“You need to see doctor, Sean….! You look so terrible…!” commented Zhuo Cheng.

Sean shook his head, and tried to stand up on his own.

“I’m fine. I just need to rest….” Replied Sean. Then he walked up to the house door, wanted to enter the house.

Zhuo Cheng watched him walking in. But he was surprised and jumped up to Sean when suddenly Sean wobbled and collapsed. Sean almost fell hit the floor if Zhuo Cheng didn’t catch him.

“Sean! Sean!” Zhuo Cheng shook Sean’s body and tapped Sean’s cheek.

But Sean was fainted. He didn’t wake up. Finally, Zhuo Cheng decided to bring him inside the room, then he called the doctor to come over to check out of Sean’s condition.

Zhuo Cheng stood at the doorway. Leaning on the door frame as the doctor was checking on Sean’s condition. He got alert when the doctor let out a small gasp as his back was straightened up.

“It can’t be….” The doctor murmured to himself. But Zhuo Cheng heard it.

Zhuo Cheng unfolded his hands from his chest and walked over to the doctor near Sean’s bed.

“What happened?” asked Zhuo Cheng with a worried look.

The doctor took out the stethoscope from his ears. Then he let out a sigh with eyes still in shock matter. Zhuo Cheng stared at him, demanding the answer from the doctor who looks hesitant to tell the problem Sean suffered of.

The doctor turned to Zhuo Cheng who still waiting for his answer. He shook his head.

“What happened?” cried Zhuo Cheng when he got no answer he wanted from the doctor.

“I can’t believe it happens…. We need to bring him to do the examination using the ultrasonography machine. Actually, I’m not really sure with my manual examination on him just now. But I had done triple check already on him, and the result is the same….!” Said the doctor.

“What is it? Is his illness severe?” asked Zhuo Cheng, panic.

Of course, Zhuo Cheng had to be panicked. He was trusted to take care of Sean by his bonded mate. And now, less than an hour he left, Sean already entering the crisis condition.

“He’s not sick,” replied the doctor.

“He’s not sick? Then? Why is his condition like this?” Zhuo Cheng retorted.

“Do you understand what ultrasonograph means?” asked the doctor.

Zhuo Cheng creased his brows, created the deep lines on the skin between them. He mumbled, repeating the specific word mentioned by the doctor earlier.

“Ultrasonograph…. Ultrasonograph… Isn’t it a machine used to detect the baby’s genetical?” Zhuo Cheng turned stared at the doctor.

“Exactly!” answered the doctor.

“Why does he need to check by the machine? He’s not… Wait a minute!” Zhuo Cheng halted.

The doctor raised his eyebrows at Zhuo Cheng as if he was saying “I told you!”.

“Is he pregnant?” cried Zhuo Cheng.

The doctor still raising his brows as he tilted his head to the side.

“No way!” Zhuo Cheng shouted.

The doctor chuckled. He packed his stuff into his bag, then he got up from the stool provided by Zhuo Cheng earlier after he scribbled some prescription on a piece of paper and put it on the bedside table.

“He’s pregnant. This pregnancy case on the males are 1 in billion. Very very rare. I think he has an uterus to produce the other male’s sperm into an ovum inside him. It’s still not obvious. But I could hear another life that hitting the wall of his womb….!” Said the doctor, gives Zhuo Cheng the explanation.

Zhuo Cheng staggered. He couldn’t believe that a male was able to get pregnant. It was the first time he witness the male pregnancy. He used to cringe and jut his lips out when he heard or read the books’ titles about male pregnancy. To him, it was never exsist. There is no way for males to get pregnant.

“Be gentle to him. He’s carrying your baby now. Don’t sodomized him to hard…!” the doctor said, as he tapping on Zhuo Cheng’s shoulder and chuckled. Then he walked out of the room.

Zhuo Cheng nodded his head. His brain still wondering and trying to digest the news brought by the doctor to him. But, after a while his eyes widened, and snapped his head to the doctor who already in the living room.

“What?? Wait! He’s not my partner! He’s my friend’s mate!!” cried Zhuo Cheng, chasing after the doctor.

The doctor laughed. He turned to Zhuo Cheng.

“Don’t worry. This case is safe with me. No one else will know about his pregnancy….!” Said the doctor, convincing Zhuo Cheng.

“But I’m not gay!” cried Zhuo Cheng, almost cry.

“What is wrong of being gay? It’s fine, Young man!” said the doctor. He slapped Zhuo Cheng’s arm softly. Then he glanced at the room where Sean was still lying down. Sleeping.

“Anyway, no one will blame you if you fell for him. He’s irresistible…!” the doctor winked at Zhuo Cheng.

Zhuo Cheng stared at the doctor with mouth agape.

“I told you! He’s my friiend’s boyfriend! Not mine!” Zhuo Cheng insisted with his protest.

“I left the prescription on the table. Later you can purchase them in the pharmacy…!” said the doctor, ignoring Zhuo Cheng’s complain.

“Why doesn’t he wake up yet?” asked Zhuo Cheng.

“Don’t worry. He just too weak. He lost his nutrition because he kept vomiting the food he ate. After he takes the medication I provide for him, he’ll be fine and lessen his nauseous and morning sick. Just make sure he gets enough nutrient and have enough rest. Don’t stressed him out. This kind of sickness is normal to the pregnant people…!” said the doctor.

“His boyfriend just left for some business and he fainted. I was very scared. His boyfriend will skinned me alive if something bad happens to him…” Zhuo Cheng muttered.

“Does he know if his partner is pregnant?” asked the doctor.

“I guess not. He was very worry when he left. He didn’t want to go, but he has to…!” replied Zhuo Cheng.

“Well, I guess that’s enough for now. You can call me anytime if something happens to him again…!” said the doctor.

“Sure! Thanks for coming, Doc!” said Zhuo Cheng.

“Not a big deal, Young Man…!” replied the doctor.

Zhuo Cheng sent the doctor off to the porch. The doctor left with his car. Zhuo Cheng went back inside to check Sean’s condition.