Eleventh Trouble

The black Audi entered a small house's yard where the wooden porch welcomed the visitors with a small pomegranate tree in the yard. Sean climbed out of the car and slammed the door closed. He walked to the porch and stood there, waiting for Bo to come out and follow him.

Bo came out of the car and looked at the simple house where Sean was living in. He slammed the door lowly and walked over to Sean. Sean led him to walk to the door and opened it.

"Jie Jie...!" he called out of his sister. Then he turned to Bo who still standing in front of the door. "Come on in! My sister doesn't bite!" said Sean.

Bo nodded a little.

"Jie!" Sean shouted again.

"Naughty boy! Why didn't you tell me who did you sleep with? I don't want next time got a girl who comes to the house and telling me that she pregnant with your child!" Peggy stormed out of the room and yelled. But she stunned when she saw Bo was standing beside Sean.

"Owh? You bring someone over! " said Peggy, glancing at Sean.

Sean smiled and nodded.

"Hi! I'm Peggy, Sean sister. Are you a friend of Sean?" Peggy greeted the guest.

"Ahh..." Bo glanced at Sean who was looking at him and smiled. "Yeah.... New friend," said Bo.

"Ahh... No wonder I never seen you before. You look more mature than Sean. Do you...?" Peggy hung her words to get Bo to answer her question.

"Well... Yeah! I'm older than Sean. We met accidentally when I was shooting someone...!" Bo confessed.

And the honest confession snapped Sean's attention. He turned his face to Bo who looked serious with his words, while Peggy gasped silently and looked at Bo with a shocking face.

"Ahh... Hahaha...! I went to the Amusement Park! And I was playing a game at the shooting boot when I met him...!" Sean laughed awkwardly awhile patting Bo's shoulder a little hard, feel irritated with Bo's honesty.

"Awhh.... I see....!" Peggy sighed in relief. She smiled at Bo who had his expression as hard as stone. "I bet you are very good at shooting...!" she continued.

"Yeah! Yeah! He's very good! His shoot was never missed!" said Sean quickly when he saw Bo was opening his mouth to answer.

Bo glanced at Sean who glaring at him.

"I think that time I missed to shoot his shoulder, instead of his chest.... Akh!" Bo muttered and screamed when Sean stepped on his foot.

Peggy was dumbfounded watching the two were bickering.

"Ahh... I think you get along with Sean really well...!" Peggy interfered.

Sean and Bo turned their eyes to Peggy who smiled sheepishly.

"He talks so much," said Bo, earned a death glare from Sean.

"Yeah... I know. He is really talkative since he was learning how to talk last time....!" Replied Peggy.

"How old did he learn to talk?" asked Bo.

"2,5 years. He just learned how to talk. We thought he would be dumb that time...!" Peggy chuckled.

Bo glanced at Sean who promptly looked away. A smirk formed on Bo's lips.

"Well... You come together. Have you both eaten?" asked Peggy.

"Yeah! We ate already. Sean cooked breakfast. He cooked very well.... He doesn't need a wife. But a husband...!" said Bo.

"You,-...!" Sean pushed Bo's chest in irritation.