Fifth Trouble

Sean went to the magazine office to send his masterpiece again. He didn't use the same magazine anymore since he got complained by his brother in law that there are loaded reports from the celebrities about the sneaky paparazzi who cleverly always found their scandalous moments to snap on. His brother-in-law law was worried about the harm that Sean would get if they finally caught him.

Sean had stopped being the celebrities' scandalous moments capturer. But not because of the worry from his brother in law and his sister, it was instead of he liked to do the more challenging snaps. Now he chased for the incident on the street that happened to the random people. Like the couples' quarrels and violents, the youth's fight, he even captured the gang's war. For his its new kind of work, of course Sean didn't let his family knows about  it. He was sure they would more worried. But Sean started to love his new job. As and adventurous young man, he loved to do the challenging things that  triggered his adrenaline.

He began to like his job since he saw the murder case with his own eyes, happened right in front of him. And it was the hope that he would be able to see the cold man again whom he never seen again these past couple of weeks to do his case. He somewhat kind of missing the cold guy. His heart was longing to see him again, despite he was a killer. A cold blooded one.

"Can you capture the more dramatic scene? I would like to see more blood like on your first photos you have sold to me last time!" asked the editor.

"Isn't that also a lot of blood? It's the gangster's' war,Man!" Sean made a protest.

"What I mean is... Like the murder with cold blooded. Not the gang like this! I want to see more fear on the victim's face when they died...!" said the editor.

"Tsk! Do you expect there are more people to be killed by the assassin? Are you crazy?" Sean scowled. He wasn't happy with the editor's greediness, though he also likes money.

"Oh! Come on...! If you get those kind of pictures, you also can get more money, ma?" the editor said.

"Hey! It's Not easy to find that kind of cases. ok?" Sean snapped. "Quick! Pay me first! I need to go already...!"

The editor sighed and gushed. He got up from his chair to get some cash for Sean. He slammed a clip of money on the table in front of Sean. Sean took the money and counted it.

"Why only like this? We have the deal that you'll pay me 30K for my every incidents that I captured, right? where is another 15K?" Sean made a protest.

"I'll pay you back that amount if you get the pictures I want...!" replied the editor.

Sean glared at him in irritation. But there was not much he could do. He got up from his chair and walked out of the editor's office room.

Sean stood up in front of the offices building,looked around at the surrounding, then walked up to his scooter that he parked in front of the building. He brought the engine to life and the ugly sound of his scooter roaring around the parking lot. He hop on the seat and rode his bike off.

Unnoticedly by him, there was a silver sport car with the windows all tint black tailed him around.

Bo was really disappeared for a couple of weeks. He was hiding away from the world full of humans. He's been locked up in a small room in his mother's house and never came out, feeling the pain and the heat that attacking him that never want to leave him. He has been through this kind of situation since he was 16, once he hit his puberty, when the time he got a vision about who he is originally.

At that time he was more aggressive and attempted to attack his foster father, too. But lucky, the father was an experienced hunter who has spent more than half of his age in many forests who got into the circumstance quickly. So he would chained Bo up while he was making an inhibitor underground.