Second Trouble

Sean was in a photo lab. He just printed the photos he got last night. He checked the photos.

"Nice snaps!" the shop keeper said.

Sean glanced at him and smiled.

"That is Fan Duling. What does she doing in the night with that unknown guy in the remote place?" asked the shopkeeper again.

"How do I know? I just took some of their pictures...!" replied Sean.

"Eh! Are you a paparazzi?" asked the shop keeper.

"Paparazzi?" Sean stared at the shop keeper.

"Hm! Do you know paparazzi, right?" the shop keeper smirked at him.

"Yeah, yeah... I know. But what is the advantage being a paparazzi, do you think?" asked Sean.

"Don't you know, paparazzi can sell away those kind of photos to an agency or personally. They will pay you high, because it's about the celebrities private life that public doesn't know...!" explained the shop keeper.

Sean looked thinking.

"DO you think how much they will pay if I share this photo to them?" asked Sean again, began to put interest on the shop keeper's idea.

"It depends to how controversial the news would be with these real evidence. And if you share the video, they even will pay you higher. If they like your photos, it's possible for them to ask you to get the other photos or videos for them to get the news from!
Do you have any vehicles for your transportasation?" 

"For what? " 

"It will help you a lot to get the photos. Maybe you can follow them around to get the hot pictures...!"

Sean was thinking. He didn't own any vehicles to ride on. He didn't come from the rich family. But then he was remember with his sister's scooter. She rarely used the scooter. So, maybe he can borrow it when she didn't use it.

I think that's a good idea!" Sean cried with excitement.

Sean came out of the shop with a delight face. He thought finally he got the solution to work as a freelance and he can earn a lot of money.

He walked with a carefree moves. And accidentally he bumped into someone who was walking at the same direction as him.

"Oops! Sorry!" Cried Sean and turned to the person he was bumped into.

There was a man, wearing a pair of black shades, maroon denim jacket and black ripped jeans. Sean couldn't see his eyes, but he was sure that the man was staring at him. What's made Sean smiled sheepishly was, the man had a cold look on when he was staring at him.

"Sorry.... Sorry...." Sean said, dusting off the man's jacket.

The man said nothing. He just walked away like that. Sean looked at his back and puckered his lips in irritation.

"So arrogant. Bastard...!" He grumbled.

And at that time the man was turned back at him and looking at him, made Sean flinches and smiled awkwardly. Sean nodded at the man.

The man resumed to walk, leaving Sean who was astonished by the handsomeness of the man.

"He's so handsome.... And arrogant, too...." He mumbled.

He was like daydreaming, until he realized.

"Aish! I better go to the magazine office to sell this photo away to them....!" He said. Then he caught a bus to travel to the place he wanted to go to.