Thirty-Seventh Trouble

Bo arrived at a building with a huge field surrounded by the wall all around. Suddenly he heard the shouting from behind the wall, followed by the sound of gunshots that fled by dozens of guns. With his capability as a werewolf, he jumped and hopped on the ledge of the wall to see what's happening behind the high wall. The sharp wire reeling stopped him from moving further. He only could peek over the wire, but it was enough to answer his question.

An academy for shooting, I see.... Hmm... I didn't know that around here has this kind of school that not registered under China government....

Bo looked around, trying to find a way to enter the field. Sean might hide around here although he lost Sean's scent.

"Shit!" he cursed when his eyes caught there are cameras all over the wall pointing at any directions, including at him.

Bo jumped off of the wall and ran to anywhere he could go to when he heard someone shouted, alerted by his presence that uninvited.

"He's not one of us!!" one of the people shouted. Then followed by a series of gunshots.

Bo saw there was the big gate being opened to let some trucks got into the building's area. He fasted his pace to reach the gate before the trucks got in and the gate closed again. He jumped into the gate along with the truck that tried to enter the area.

"Don't let him in! He's a snoop! Close the gate!!" the man in black uniforms shouted.

The gatekeeper got alert. He turned to Bo who has the same uniform as theirs. The guard looked confused. He turned again to a group of the men in black uniforms again.

"Close the gate!! Clooose!!!" the man who running shouted again. "He's an Intruder!!'

The guard just got what the man tried to tell him. He quickly pressed a button, and the gate that opened to the top slowly comes down. But Bo was already inside the area with the last truck.

"He's inside! Catch him!! Open the gate!!' the earlier man shouted again.

The guard looked confuse and panic. He pressed the button again and let the gate open again. The troop of the men in black burst into the yard, searching for Bo who went somewhere unknown. They spread up and commanded the other groups of the troop to help to find Bo.

On the other side, Bo snuck into a building. Inside was calmer with the men walked to back and forth doing their job. Some of them sat in front of their tables inside the offices. They formed from males and females.

Werewolves... Some of them are hybrids and werewolves.... Bo thought.

He walked as calmly as he could to not get the attention of others.

"Hey! You! Cadet!!"

A voice halted him. Bo immediately stopped, but he didn't turn to the voice. He stood stiffen on his spot, waiting for the man who walked toward him from behind.

"Turn around!" the man shouted at Bo.

Bo turned around as the man has asked him. The man in the same uniform in his late 30s looked at him and observed him. He watched Bo from head to toe. Bo could sense that the man was a hybrid like him.

He's a Beta...

"Hmm... I have never seen you here before. What are you doing in the Commission Office?" asked the man.

"Just doing the regular check-up, Sir!" said Bo, had no idea what he has to answer.

"What check-up do you mean?" asked the man.