Fourteenth Trouble

Bo went into his room. He was  relieved that Sean had slept, so he didn't need to know about the injury he got. Tomorrow he would only will sit in his room to avoid the questions from him, though he knows it was impossible. But at least he can try it.

He took his clothes out and dumped them on the shower floor. The crimson red flooded the floor when the water hit and washed the blood off. Zhuo Cheng helped Bo to wrap the bandage with the plastic beforehand because he knows that Bo won't bother to do it.

"Akh! F-fuck!"

Bo hissed when his  wounded leg hit the wall. His face turned blue black holding on the pain.

He didn't take long  to wash up. He quickly got off of the shower and wore the sleeping attires. He laid himself on the bed and pulled the blanket up to his neck. He didn't bother to dried his wet hair up. He let it damped his pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

After a while he fell asleep, he felt there was something moving behind him, slipping into his blanket and planked on his back. Warm. He felt warm.  And he felt there was something snuck around his waist. He could tell it was a hand. Someone was breathing on  his back. Bo turned his neck to look at behind.

"Sean?" He said with a hoarse voice.

There was no answer. Only the person snuggle further in and nuzzled his nose on his back.

"What happened?"  Asked Bo with a gentle voice.

"You said you won't leave me....!" Sean's small voice muffled on Bo's back.

Bo sighed. The sound of the blanket and bedsheet materials rustled up in the room. Bo turned his body to face Sean. He stared at Sean's face in the dim light. He caressed Sean's cheek then pushed the bang that covered his forehead to the back.

"Then why you didn't talk to me?" Asked Bo.

Sean didn't answer. He lowered his big eyes to look at Bo's birthstone pendant. Then he played with the stone, stroking it.

"Sean?" Bo called the boy.

"Kuan Ge... He doesn't like me to stay too close to you...." Said Sean.

"Do you?" Asked Bo.

Sean shook his head.

"Do you want me to leave?" Asked Bo again.

"No!" Cried Sean. He gripped on the pendant.

"Why?" Hissed Bo. "Why you don't want me to leave?"

Sean couldn't answer. He stared at Bo's dark orbs which are darker in the darkness. He gulped the bile that clogged inside his throat.

Bo looked into Sean's eyes deeply, as if wanted to dig the truth out from the bottom of Sean's heart. They stared at each other for quite some times. Until suddenly...

"Go away...." Bo groaned and pushed Sean away.

Sean was surprised. Out of a sudden, Bo pushed him away after he was being very gentle to him.

"Bo?" Sean was confused.

"Just stay away from me. I can't...." Bo hissed and rolled over to the other side, back facing Sean.

"Why? I never say that I want you to leave me!" Cried Sean.

"No, Sean... Your brother is right. I will endangered you if you are too close to me. Go....!" Bo growled.

"No!"

"Sean! Please! Listen to your brother! Listen to me! It's not good for you to stay close to me! Oughhh....! Arrggghh! Just stay fucking away from me!!" Bo screamed and pushed Sean harder.