Forty-Sixth Trouble

Sean and Peggy were doing some grocery shopping in a supermarket.

"I can't believe you got breast now. You're really a mummy now...." Peggy chuckles.

"Stop teasing me ,la....!" Sean scowled.

"Oooo...." The baby who stuck on his chest inside the carrier cooed.

"You also! Stop booing me! Naughty boy!" Sean scolded his baby playfully.

The baby gave him a wide smile, showing up his pinkish gum, thought Swan was playing with him. Sean smiled. He kissed the top of the baby's head.

"What is Bo's job actually?" Asked Peggy, surprised Sean.

"Umm.... He takes odd jobs. Whatever he can do, he will do...!"  Replied Sean, randomly.

"Oh! He's doing the odd job, but he is ableynto own a nice and big house, also fancy car. What kind of odd job is that?" Asked Peggy, curious.

"Aa.... Aaa.... I'm not sure. Any jobs. But he had a good job before. But he quit now. He says... Umm... He says his relationship with his boss was not good...!" Stutteredly Sean tried to find the answer.

I need to tell Bo about this. So he will tell the same thing....

Sean smiled sheepishly at his sister when Peggy looked at him suspiciously.

"Stop looking at me. I know I more handsome after having a baby....!" Sean pushed Peggy's back to keep going.

"Do you know where Bo went? Did he call you?" Asked Peggy when they are walking on the pavement. Both hands crrying the grocery bags. Sean only carried one bag.

"No. He hasn't call me. Maybe he's still busy now.... Maybe he went for hunting with Zhuocheng...." Replied Sean.

They stopped on the roadside, under the traffic lights, waiting for the green light for the walker to be turned on. They wanted to catch a taxi from the opposite side of the road, so the taxi driver won't take a round trip amd charges them more for the taxi fare.

"Let's go!" Said Peggy when the walker green light was on.

Sean followed her behind.. They walked casually as they thought all the vehicles stopped and waited for them to pass. But out of their expectation, there was a black sportcar came at the high speed, slipped between the vehicles that stopping at theybred light and it didn't slowed the speed or even stops.

Sean who walked at the end of the line of the other pedestrians was surprised. He was unable to proceed what's going on because of shock. He just stood in the middle of the road and looked at the black sportcar that speeding toward him without any intentions to make a stop.

"Sean!!!!!" Peggy who almost reach the other side of the road, turned around when she notice the car at the high speed was running toward Sean.

"Move! Move to the other side!!!" People on the road side shouted at him when they saw Sean was only stunned whille carrying a baby on his chest. The people on the vehicles who noticed the car also honked him repeatedly.

Sean still unable to move his legs to avoid the car which intented to crash on him with the baby.

When the car was almost touched Sean, and Sean seemed remain stun in his spot and.people started to scream, there was a flash of a shadow crashed him and the car was hitting the empty air. And it kept going, breaking the traffic light and ran further away.

And Sean has already stood up at the other side of the road still in his surprised expression.

"Are you okay??" The people started to question him, to bring him back to his sense.