Forty-First Trouble

The huge greyish wolf got up between the other wolves that scattered in the ground. The pendant that dangled on the chain that choked around its neck dangling to the right and to the left. It walked  over the dead wolves and out of the dark room.

After it reached the hallway, it began to run, crashed and attacked the people who got into its way and threatening it with the machine guns.

Why there are so many people from the colony injured and even dead?

The grey wolf thought in its head when he found there were bodies scattered in the ground. Injured or dead. It kept walking to the outdoor, and there he found out the answer to his question.

He saw there was the battle between wolves and wolves, while the human looked confused while let out the series of gunshots to them. They didn't know which one on whose side until a lot of them just ran away to avoid being attacked by the beasts.

Old Ma's pack.... They knew I'm here....

The grey wolf stunned at the entrance and watched the fight between wolves and wolves. It stepped back when a wolf being thrown and fell in front of its legs.

Jia Ru.... The grey wolf said.

The wolf that just fell on the ground turned its head to the grey wolf.

Master Ma Bo! You're here! The dusky wolf cried.

Where's Ray and Old Ma?  Asked the greyish wolf.

We came here with Master Ray. Where's your Omega?

The greyish wolf didn't answer. It turned its gaze to the battle. Then it jumped over the dusky wolf and joined the battle while trying to find the person it asked about.

The fight kept going on until morning came. Human and wolves got lessen and lessen. A lot of them scattered in the ground, whether got the bad injures or dead.

The greyish wolf still doing the fight along with others. Blood washed off its fur, dried up and stick into its skin.

"Master! The helicopter is ready!"

A man's voice sounded. The grey wolf turned its attention. It saw a big man in a flying suit ran into one of the building, followed by two other big men who shielded a man from the battle.

Xue Man.... The grey wolf hissed.

The wolf turned and get out of the battle field. A man sent him a series of shotguns and stands on its way. The wolf ran toward the man and bit his hand before it swings him to the side and threw him off. Then it ran again. But after a while, it looked staggered and threw himself on the wall. Its body slid down on the wall and fell on the ground.

Slowly the grey wolf transformed into the human's shape again. Naked. One hand clutched on the chain on his neck. From his chest, a few centimeters from heart, fresh blood trickled down, rolled on his chest and abdomen. He touched his wounded chest and glanced on it. The man had shot him and get the target.

"Fuck...!" He hissed, face squirmed to the pain.

He crawled further into the building to avoid being attacked by the enemies and relieved himself from the shot injury. He leaned on the wall, hand still tried to cover and block the blood.

He pulled a dead man that laid down not too far from him, then took out his belt and wrapped it around his wound. He tightened the wrap to stop the bleeding. Then he got up and undressed the man and put his clothes on. He didn't forget to take his shoes off to for him to wear.