Seventeenth Trouble

Seventeenth Trouble

The room was cooling by the air conditioner. The only light that shone was from the sunlight that creeping up through the dark grey curtain. Clothes were scattered on the floor, while there was a lewd and moans filling the room. The sound of skin slapping clapping around the room, followed by moans and grunts. Sometimes there were the smoochy sounds came from the sloppy kisses because both men that wrestled on the top of the bed lack of breath.

"Be gentle, asshole....!!"

Sean shouted between the moans.

"Tell that to your backside!" Bo groaned.

"My asshole is gentle already. Your dick is not!" retorted Sean.

"If my dick is gentle, how would it be able to drill your asshole?" Bo chuckled.

"Oh! You shut up! You don't know how to be a bottom!" Sean groaned.

"It's your fate, Babe... I'm your Alpha and you're my Omega...!" hissed Bo.

"Stop for making us like a hybrid! Akh! Harder!" Sean scowled.

"As you wish, Babe.....!"

Bo thrusted his shaft in an out of Sean's anal. Sean moaned and growled in pleasure. He held Bo's hand that snuck on his belly to support Sean keeping his ass up.

"Babe... Will you bear my pufs?" asked Bo.

"Akh! Ngh.... Ahhh.... What-ah...! Are you talking about? Ng!" asked back Sean.

"I want you to give birth to my children...! Ugh! Ahh...!" replied Bo.

"Ah! Fuck! I'm a man, Stupid! Yes... Ah! I can't get pregnant! Oh.. Awh!"

Sean screamed when Bo hit his prostate repeatedly furiously.

"How if you are able to?"

"Awh! Shut up! Don't dream! It's fucking daylight!"

"Akh! I will show you, then!"

"Aw! Awh! You're not only a murderer..! You're mad! Angh.... I'm cumming!"

"You're coming two times already. It would be the third times!"

"It's your fault if you can't cum as much as I do!"

"I'm not complaining, though. You have to clean your egg blender, so I can pour in my dong soup...!"

"Shut up! You turn me off already!"

"Of course you do! You came already!"

Sean nudged Bo's belly with his elbow and his face was blushed.

"Just cum quickly!" grumbled Sean.

"I need to enjoy it, Babe... Wait....!

Bo changed their position. He spread Sean's legs and he bent in between. He slung Sean's legs on his shoulders, and he put his cock back into Sean's anal. Sean moaned in pain and pleasure. It was pain because Bo has thrusted it for so long, and it was pleasing because he felt the itchiness around it.

Bo started to thrust his cock in and out of Sean's anal again. Sean couldn't move anymore to balance Bo's moves. He only laid there and looked at the man who was fucking him hard. And moaned.

The sound of skin slapping louder and frequented as Bo thrusted harder. His moves became furious and violent. The grunt and growl sounds escaped from his mouth. Slowly, the spark in his eyes turned red and darkened. His dark orbs turned into light grey ones. Sean noticed this in the day light that much brighter than the bedtime lamp like in the previous intercourse. But he couldn't care less. He thought that he was hallucinated because he was in a high pleasure.