Thirty-First Trouble

Ray looked restless healing Sean who still unconscious. He rubbed Sean’s chest and did some pressure to open the airway.
“Is he okay?” asked Zhuo Cheng.
“He doesn’t breath…” Replied Ray.
“What? IS he dead?” cried Zhuo Cheng.
“No. He’s still alive. But doesn’t breathe….” Said Ray.
“How can you say the breathless man still alive? We need to breathe to be alive!” cried Zhuo Cheng. He yanked Ray’s shirt and shook him.
Ray turned to him, felt distracted by the man. He pushed Zhuo Cheng to let his shirt go,
“He’s alive! I’m trying to open his airways to make him breathe again! So, stay away!!” Ray scolded the man who already started to cry.
Ray turned back to Sean and did some treatment on him.
“Are you sure you are a hunter?” Ray mumbled.
“I’m a hunter. Not a cold blood killer!” retorted Zhuo Cheng.
Ray didn’t respond to him. He was focusing on healing Sean.
“Why don’t you give him CPR, instead? Keep hitting his chest like that might hurt him!” said Zhuo Cheng.
Sean had unconscious for almost two hours. When Ray brought him home, he was still breathing. But he got no idea when suddenly Sean move violently for a few seconds then didn’t move again. And he even didn’t breathe.
“I don’t dare. If Bo knows. He will surely kill me…” Ray muttered.
Zhuo Cheng glared at him.
“What a lame excuse! Bo is not here. And it’s emergency! He will understand! Move. I will give him CPR. Bo will forgive me because I’m straight. I don’t know about your sexuality, though…!” Zhuo Cheng sneered. Looking at Ray from head to toe.
Ray rolled his eyes. Zhuo Cheng pushed him away to move away from Sean. He crawled near Sean. He hissed when the pain hits his back.
Zhuo Cheng placed his hands on Sean’s chest. He pressed them on it a few times. Then moved to open Sean’s mouth. He bent down to give him the respiration. Ray cringed when he saw him doing that. He could scent that Bo was near the place already, not sure in what radius, but he had no intention to warn the hunter.
When Zhuo Cheng’s mouth almost touched Sean’s, suddenly he’s being thrown onto the comcrete floor.

“Ouwww! My baaaaccckkkk…!!!” he screamed when his injured back hits the concrete.
After he managed the painful back, he propped his body weight on his elbows, and he saw Bo was snarling at him.
“Holly fuck! Don’t snarl like that at me! I was just tried to help him since he’s not breathing!” shouted Zhuo Cheng.
Bo snarled again at him. Then he turned to Sean. His blood coated jacket stained the bedsheet and some dripping on Sean.
Bo stared at the unconscious boy, tilting his head to the right and to the left as if he was observing the boy. He stroked Sean’s forehead with his bloody hand. Then he dipped his finger into his wounded stomach. He moved that finger to Sean’s face. The fresh blood coated it, and dripping on Sean face. Bo caressed Sean’s lips with his bloody finger, letting the blood went into Sean’s mouth.
Bo did some son Sean’s chest then he grabbed his hand, checking his pulse. His eyebrows furrowed, then he glanced at Sean. There was another pulse beside Sean’s (Well, I made up. Because until now no science can prove that by checking the pulse, the doctors can find out that someone is preggy}. Bo turned to gaze at Sean’s face. A single tear trickled down on his cheek. Then he moved his hand, rubbed on Sean’s reddened neck and pressed the big vein that popped out on it.
A moment later, Sean let out a cough and the wheezing sound from his irregular and broken breathe.
“Oh! Thank God! He’s back!” cried Zhuo Cheng from the background.
Ray seemed took a relief sigh.
Bo held the back of Sean’s neck and tilted it up to let Sean breathed properly.
“Bo, you’re injured….” Ray commented.
Bo didn’t respond to him. He kept staring at his mate who still coughing violently.
“Baby…. I’m back…” said Bo. His voice was hoarse from the tiredness and the pain from his wound. He had lost too much blood, but he still survived.
Sean opened his eyes and gazed at Bo. He still let out the cough but wasn’t as bad as the first time.
“Bo?” he voiced out.
Bo smiled. Tears welled up in his eyes. Sean smiled back at him and grabbed Bo’s jacket. But he frowned when he felt the wet thing on it. He turned his gaze down and gasped.
“I miss you…” said Bo before he collapsed and unconscious.
“Bo!” Sean got up abruptly.
“Easy, Sean! Let Ray take care of him!” Zhuo Cheng held Sean when Sean tried to grab Bo who fell on the floor.
Ray carried Bo and went to the other room to treat his injury.
“What happened to Bo?” asked Sean.
“We don’t know yet. He just came back and healed you. He already injured when came back…!” replied Zhuo Cheng.
“Will he be okay? Why don’t we bring him to the hospital?” asked Sean.
“Sean, Bo is the number one suspect in the police most stalked suspect list. If people see him injured like this, his status will change into most wanted criminal. And there are many shotgun's cases out there which the culprit haven’t found yet. For now, let Ray take care of him. I heard he's a doctor in his pack…!” said Zhuo Cheng.
Sean silent. He rubbed his neck that still feeling the pain from Xue Yang's strangulation.

📸.  📸.   📸.   📸

Morning has come. The golden ray started to shine the entire city of Shanghai,.the city which never asleep. People who had enjoyed their resting time in the night have gotten up and start a new day. There were more chattering of the people who running their errands although it was still very early in the morning. The streetsare busier, letting the vehicles from any kinds and any sizes to stroll and run fast on it.
Among those people, Hai Kuan parked his patrol car in front of a building. He hoped off of the car and entered the building. Inside it there were people wearing the white long coats doing their job. Hai Kuan greeted some of them and he was nodded at some of them who greeted him on his way to a single room.

He knocked on the door of a room located in the other end of the big hall filled with peole in the white coats.

“Yup!” someone replied his knock from inside the room.
Hai Kuan turned the door handle and entered the room. There was another man in white coat was focused in his work examining an object under the microscope.
“How is it?” asked Hai Kuan, without saying a greeting first.
The man got up from his bent back and turned to Hai Kuan.
“Guess what?” the man in white coat which was a forensic raised one of his brows and stared at Hai Kuan.
Hai Kuan was not in the mood to guess. He was so fucking tired hunting down the suspect to the outskirt area of Shanghai and didn’t get what he was looking for.
“What?” he scowled.
“It’s the same blood we've found in the area where Senator got shot…!” said the forensic.
Hai Kuan wasn’t surprised. He had had a thought Her f it, too. He  let out a sounded sigh and bobbed his head. His fingers rubbing his chin.
“So…. It’s the dog's blood again?” Hai Kuan mumbled.
“The same dog!” the forensic replied. He walked to his desk and slammed his butt on the leader swivel chair.
“I wonder, how come the same dog is always around whenever we chasing the same person? Is it possible if he brings his pet along to the scene?” Hai Kuan began to make a conspiracy.
“Or maybe he's the dog itself!” blurted the forensic.
“Shut up! There is no such a thing!” Hai Kuan glared at the forensic.
“You don’t believe it, uh?” the forensic smirked.
“That’s only a mythology story. It ’s only exist in the fictional novels….!” Hai Kuan scowled.
“We can prove it by checking on  Wang Yi Bo's DNA….” The forensic muttered.
“Then? Why don’t you do it?” asked Hai Kuan.
The forensic stared at Hai Kuan before he answered.
“There is no medical record in the laboratory about him. Have you searched for it in your department?” asked The forensic.
Hai Kuan shook his head.
“Neither ours. I have to go to the central headquarter to find out. I don’t know why his record is nowhere to be found….!” Replied Hai Kuan.
They silent at the moment.
“I think I want the go home….” Hai Kuan mumbled after some time.
“Why don’t we go for coffee before we're going home? I also done for now here….!” suggested the forensic.
“Naa…! I have to go home, kiss my wife and son, and have a good hot bath then go to sleep. I'm freaking tired with this mysterious case lately….!” Replied Hai Kuan.
“Do you still suspect you brother's partner?” asked the forensic.
“He’s my number one suspect for now….!” Answered Hai Kuan.
The forensic made a shape on his mouth.
“But the recent gunshots were not done by him!” said the forensic.
Hai Kuan who was walking to the door halted. He turned back to the forensic.
“What are you trying to say?” asked Hai Kuan. Curiosity brought him back to walk back to the forensic desk.
The forensic tapped a pen on his lips.
“Li Bowen!” Hai Kuan snared at the forensic.
The forensic chuckled. Then he walked to the Spectometer. Hai Kuan followed him.
“You see? The previous murders that we suspect committed by the same person never had any contcts with the hands of the killer. Even if the killer needs to have a contact with the victims, which we assume that he was make sure that the target had died, the killer only used their footwear…!” sais the forensic, explaining.
“He did it to all of his victims?” Hai Kuan asked.
The forensic nodded. Then he turned back to the Spectometer and touched its screen to enlarge the image.
“But here, the killer was make sure that the targets had died. By flipped the body using their hands. The gloved hands, I assumed, since I couldn't find the fingerprints on the body. And the way this killer shot the targets are excellent! They shot the victims right on their left chest, not an inch missed from the other victims….!” Said the forensic.
“Do you have any suspect for the shooter?” asked Hai Kuan.
“I know one of private shooting academy. Quite costly and high end. It’s located in the northen remote area, near the big mansion of the founder…!” replied the forensic.
Hai Kuan stared at the forensic, waiting for the main information he was going to spill.
“Xue's colony….!” Athe shooter might came from the colony….!” Said the forensic.
Hai Kuan stunned. He turned his gaze to the other size and had a deep thought.

📸.  📸.  📸.  📸

Bo still unconscious. When he healed Sean up, he had overused his power. And he got the terrible bled. Ray had done his best to survive Bo.
Yu Er had summoned to come over since yesterday. Sean also needed to be taken care of, and Yu Er had experienced being pregnant to the baby hybrid.
“Eww! I got breast….!”Sean cringed when he noticed his chest became plufy.
“You need to store the milk to feed your baby. Where do you think the baby will suck its milk? From your dick?” sneered Yu Er.
Sean flinched. He quickly covered his manhood behind his pants.
“This only Bo can suck it!” he cried.
Yu Er looked at Sean with a scowling face.
“Can you clean your brain?” hissed Yu Er.
Sean pouted. He removed his hands from his crotch.
“You’re the one who started it….” He grumbled.
Yu Er glared at Sean. She pulled the measurement tape she used to measure Sean's belly.
“Your belly now already 95 cm. We'll check it again next month….!” Said Yu Er.
“What is my bust's size?” asked Sean.
“Why do you need the know?” Yu Er scowled.
“Of course I do! I need to buy bra. Do you think  I have to live with the braless busts which will,.papapa when I'm running?” Sean retorted while slapping his chest.
Yu Er rolled her eyes. Then she moved her hands and cupped Sean's breast.
“Heyy!! You mollest me!” cried Sean, slapping Yu Er's hands away from his busts.
“Who is mollesting you?? Silly boy!” Yu Er retorted.
“You did just now! You grabbed my busts!” said Sean.
“Do you think you are so tempting until I need to touch you with lust?” glared Yu Er.
“Well, your son does….!” Replied Sean.
Yu Er scoffed.
“34A!” Yu Er said.
“What 34A?” asked Sean, didn’t get what Yu Er's mean.
“Your bust!” replied Yu Er.
“So.flat?” cried Sean.
“So how big do you want??”
“At least I supposed to get a 36 D! I'm pregnant, ma?”
“Wait until you breastfeed your baby wolf. Your breast might turned into 40D!” Yu Er smirked evily.
“What?? Nooo!! How would I live with those scary giant boobs???!!” Sean screamed and threw himself into the pillows.
Yu Er walked to the door and chuckled. He had a great time teasing her son's mate.