Forty-Fifth Trouble

"Bo! Phuleaseeeee.....!!" Sean clung to Bo's hand, while Bo was dressing up.

"No," Bo replied.

"I haven't seen them for many months!" Cried Sean.

"You just see your brother-in-law two weeks ago...!" Said Bo.

"I want to see my Jie Jie and nephew! And they can see our baby, too! Right? Juan is almost 4 months and he hasn't met with his family from my side....!" Sean whined. He still clung to Bo's hand.

Bo sighed. He turned to Sean and he saw Sean who was pouting at him.

"Dudu...." Bo pecked Sean's pouted lips.

Still pouting, Sean slammed Bo's hand down and stomped to their bed. He slumped his butt on it and sulked.

"Let's go! Where's Juan?" Asked Bo.

"I don't want to go!" Sean huffed.

"So, you don't want to go to see your sister?" Bo raised his brows.

Sean gasped and jumped on his feet.

"I'm getting ready first! Mother In Law? You can go home! I'm visiting my sister!" Sean dashed out of the room and runs to the baby's room next to their room.

Bo heaved a sigh.

"I need to settle some problem first with the culprit who revealed my information on the dark web.... That's why I let you stay there for a couple of days...." Bo muttered.

Sean looked happy when he stepped in the potch of his sister's house.

"Jie! Jie Jie! Ah Jiang!" He shouted. Je dropped the bag contained the baby's stuff on the floor.

Bo who stood behind him and carrying their child only looked at him. Je noticed that Sean was super excited to meet his sister. He could see how precious they are to his mate.

"Jie!" Sean banged the door.

The door flung open, and Peggy came out of the house.

"Sean Sean!" Cried Peggy. She hugged her brother immediately.

"You have no idea how much I miss you, Didi....!" Said Peggy.

They hugged for a while until Peggy loosened the hug. She took Sean's hands and caressed them, staring at Sean's face.

"Why don't you call me? You went like swallowed by earth...!" Said Peggy.

"How can I? You chased me away. And you don't like my... Partner....!" Sean reasoned.

"A!" The baby in Bo's arm sounded, invited Peggy's attention.

"Oh my God...." Peggy gasped. Both hands on her mouth.

Peggy looked at the baby who wriggling in Bo's arm, then she turned back to Sean, and then to his belly.

"So... You really do pregnant that time....!" Said Peggy.

"Blame on him!" Snorted Sean, glanced at Bo who stays in his poker face.

Sometimes Sean wondered, Bo always remains calm and cold in front of other people, keeps his face straight and emotionless. But when they were alone, he turned into a flirtatious person who can't stop flirt and seduce him.

"Can I see my... Boy or girl?" Asked Peggy.

"Boy," replied Sean.

"Ooh! Ah Jiang has a friend to play with now....!" Peggy walked closer to Bo.

Bo surrendered the baby to Peggy.

"Uh?" Peggy was dumbstruck.

"I have something to do. I can't stay here. So, I trusted you to look after my mate and my son to you for two or three days....!" Said Bo.